“Well Done!”

Severino's Pizzeria
Ranked #6 of 24 Restaurants in Eastlake
Reviewed 19 September 2017

When I went there I had two things: First was an appetizer called pepperoni chips. Very Good. Give them a try. Second I had a cheese pizza. I get as little as I can on a pizza because I want to rate the pizza and not the toppings. The pizza was excellent with a sweet sauce and a lot of cheese. The price was outstanding. And the service was too.

Reviewed 6 November 2016 via mobile

Looking for a new place to have lunch one day, I noticed a sign that showed a nice pasta special, and gave it a try. It's wonderful . Since then I have brought a few of my coworkers here and they have also thought highly of the food.

The pizza is to die for!

Just saying.

Reviewed 20 September 2016 via mobile

Pizza was actually fresh. Not greasy. Decent. The problem for me was there was barely any sauce on it. Just the cheese and meat. Sausage pieces were larger than normal but there was very little of them. Add more sauce may have to be my request next time and i should be happy.

Reviewed 5 June 2016 via mobile

Pizza wasn't done enough, runny sauce, cheese would slide off because sauce wasn't baked into the crust. Left watery residue under pizza. See photo!

Reviewed 18 February 2015 via mobile

Pizza is only the beginning in this outback pizzeria designed for the most discerning of pizza pallets. This is little Italy in Eastlake.