“Every trip”

Graeter's Ice Cream
Ranked #1 of 11 Dessert in Dublin
Description: Handcrafted for Five Generations Since 1870. Louis and Regina Graeter started handcrafting Graeter's Ice Cream in 1870. Today, generations later, we proudly remain family owned and operated. This is made possible thanks to you, our legion of loyal fans. For a century and a half, Graeter's has remained steadfast in our commitment to making ice cream in 2 gallon French Pots one batch at a time.
Reviewed 28 October 2018

We are often in the Columbus, OH metro area and we make it a point to get Graeters every time. Really good ice cream and plenty of seating and parking. Wheelchair friendly too. Get a loyalty card!

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 30 August 2018

For all the hype it gets, I was actually pretty disappointed. I've been to quite a few ice cream shops in my time and this one definitely wasn't the best or the worst. I'd say that it probably lies a little above some really high-quality store-bought ice cream.

Maybe I got the wrong flavor (mint chocolate chip), but the mint tasted pretty bland (I usually expect mint to pop in my mouth). The chocolate chips also seemed a bit overwhelming for an ice cream that is supposed to be centered around mint.

Reviewed 20 August 2018

Long time fan of Graeter's Ice Cream. Smooth and Creamy. Not sure what "French Pot Ice Cream" is, but it tastes good. Price and service OK at this location.
Graeter's is headquartered in Cincinnati.

Reviewed 20 August 2018

Graeter's is the best! It's a bit more expensive than, say DQ, but the ice cream is AMAZING. Especially the "chip" flavors. Highly recommend the new S'mores flavor too, it is delicious!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 12 August 2018

This was our second time getting a treat from here. I am not sure why everyone says this place is the best. The ice cream is average. They do have a lot of different flavors to choose from, though. I also get annoyed by the workers. They are overly helpful and they rush you. I told one worker I was looking at the menu and three others came over asking me what I wanted. It was annoying to tell each one of them that I am still trying to decide... especially since it was dead and no one was behind me. I don't think I'll be back for a third time.