“Always a good experience!”
Review of Tucci's

Tucci's
Reserve with OpenTable
Tucci's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 250 Restaurants in Dublin
Price range: US$18 - US$45
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Wine Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Darby Street
Description: Looking for a nice restaurant? Look no further! Located in the heart of historic Dublin, OH, we are certain that you will enjoy your dining experience. Our steakhouse provides the freshest local ingredients. In addition to a chef-driven menu, we are also known for our wine program with more than 270 bottles in our inventory. If you don't want to stop by for lunch or dinner, we offer weekend brunch as well. So, stop by today and give us a try!
Reviewed 2 October 2018

Service and food very good! Something for everyone! Great choices - great atmosphere - one of the best patios around - music not too loud - just a great place for dinner.

CLBRestaurants, Guest Relations Manager at Tucci's, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2018

Wonderful! Thank you for joining us and for sharing your experience. We hope to see you again soon.

Cheers~

Reviewed 19 September 2018

My family celebrated 2 birthdays at Tucci's - brunch was the meal. Wonderful food and very good service. The staff was very accommodating of our balloons and questions we had, as some of us had not been here prior to this visit. We will be back!

CLBRestaurants, Guest Relations Manager at Tucci's, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2018

Wonderful! Thank you for joining us and for sharing your experience. We look forward to see you again soon.

Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

I had read mixed reviews and was doubting if I would visit this place or not. All I can say is that having dinner at Tucci’s was the best choice. Delicious food, very friendly staff and a great live music. I was there for work, but this evening felt like a holiday!

1  Thank J6994ELlizs
CLBRestaurants, Guest Relations Manager at Tucci's, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2018

Wonderful! Thank you for giving us a chance to earn your respect. I am glad that you enjoyed your visit, and I hope that you will join us again soon.

Reviewed 4 September 2018

We went for dinner on a Sunday evening with a group of friends. Tucci's is a very popular restaurant even on a Sunday evening. The outside patio diners had live music. We chose the inside dining option because our group likes to talk to each other during the meal. Our server, Joanna was great. After she brought our beverages she explained the chef's specials for the evening and answered several other questions about the menu. The steak's would have been my first choice; however, I wanted to try something different. The Walleye sounded good until I read ceviche and ceviche is normally made with a fish from the ocean and not used as a topping. I decided to go with the spinach lasagna but only with marinara sauce not both marinara and alfredo sauce. I do not know if I was served the wrong lasagna but the one that I received was made with Italian sausage. I was not expecting that since the menu did not state sausage. Others in the party ordered other entrees like salmon, seared crab cakes, various salads, and the lentil soup which were all very good. There is a full service bar and a large wine list. Reservations are strongly suggested due to the popularity of the restaurant. Parking is available in any of the free city parking lots.

CLBRestaurants, Guest Relations Manager at Tucci's, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2018

Thank you for joining us and taking the time to share your experience. We value your business and your feedback, and hope that you will join us again soon.

Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

I read the reviews on Trip Advisor how amazing the food was and we wanted to try it tonight. Well we asked for outside seating and the hostess said 30 to 45 min, it went past the 45 minute wait, so we went back in and asked why havent we been called in yet. She said "Oh looks like everyone seems to be camping outside tonight due to the musician," Which is why we wanted to go out side. So we asked is there any tables inside, she said in a rude manner no none availabl. She didn't appolagize or try help us get in for the wait, it felt like she just pushed us to the side. And I feel like because we had a baby in our group she pushed us away!!! So rude when our baby in the group is well behaved. So we took our business to Mezzos Itallian next door so much better service and food. We wont be back!!!

CLBRestaurants, Guest Relations Manager at Tucci's, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2018

I am sorry that our staff did not do a better job of communicating with you about the wait time and your seating options. Patio seating can be difficult, as our guests do tend to sit longer than usual to listen to the music and it is more difficult to judge wait times. With that said, there is no excuse for the demeanor of our host staff and this issue will be addressed immediately. While I understand that you do not intend to join us, we would appreciate another opportunity to earn your respect. If you would send me your mailing address, I would like to send you a certificate to use if and when you choose to visit us in the future.

J.Dring@CLBRestaurants.com

Been to Tucci's? Share your experiences!