“Very clean..very good ice cream”

Jeni's Splendid Ice Creams
Ranked #2 of 11 Dessert in Dublin
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Our Dublin shop, at the corner of West Bridge and South High streets in the oldest section of the 200-year-old Columbus outpost, opened in April 2008. The shop boasts great window seating to take in all the sidewalk action and it's within a short walk of great parks and unique coffee and tea houses, restaurants, and shops. One of our favorite pastimes in Dublin is to grab a cone and enjoy it in shady spot near the Scioto River Bridge.
Reviewed 18 August 2017

Wonderfully created flavors..my boy complaint is that their scoops are TINY! I could not justify eating there often due to the cost..

Reviewed 16 August 2017

Downtown Dublin next to Starbucks. One of our favorite things is Jeni's is open until 11pm .... way to go Jeni's!

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

We were visiting family and visited for the first time. It was so good, so in one week we went back three times. My favorite was double chocolate and my husband and daughter's favorite was cream puff flavor(seasonal item).

Definitely will go back there again!

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

Choices, choices, choices. From the tried and true to creative combinations. A little pricey but a nice treat. Loved the darkest chocolate and the salted caramel. Wish I could have afforded to taste all the offerings.

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

Wow. I was a little nervous when a saw flavors like cream puff and chardonnay. But Cream Puff was really good as was the black bramble one and we all love the Salted Peanut Butter and chocolate flakes.