“Imaginative, tasty”

Ranked #2 of 11 Dessert in Dublin
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Our Dublin shop, at the corner of West Bridge and South High streets in the oldest section of the 200-year-old Columbus outpost, opened in April 2008. The shop boasts great window seating to take in all the sidewalk action and it's within a short walk of great parks and unique coffee and tea houses, restaurants, and shops. One of our favorite pastimes in Dublin is to grab a cone and enjoy it in shady spot near the Scioto River Bridge.
Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

Choices, choices, choices. From the tried and true to creative combinations. A little pricey but a nice treat. Loved the darkest chocolate and the salted caramel. Wish I could have afforded to taste all the offerings.

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

Wow. I was a little nervous when a saw flavors like cream puff and chardonnay. But Cream Puff was really good as was the black bramble one and we all love the Salted Peanut Butter and chocolate flakes.

Reviewed 14 July 2017

Needless to say the ice cream here comes in very interesting flavors. I first came across the pints in a specialty market in New York, and when I came across the actual store I just had to go! The consistency of their ice cream is not too creamy, not too thick, and not overly flavorful. It's just right! It feels light while having deep flavor, which is a difficult balance to strike. You're able to sample flavors before you buy, and the handful of times I've gone there, I didn't experience any of the staff showing annoyance at anyone who wanted to sample more than 2 flavors. I am sure they are used to that!

Jeni's is located a short walk away from a "courtyard"-type area that has a few nice restaurants in it. Very handy if you're in the mood for something sweet after your dinner.

Just so you're aware, the seating area isn't that big. There are some stools around the window area and a communal table plus about 3-4 smaller tables, so I can imagine these get all filled on a nice summer's day.

Reviewed 3 July 2017

When we walked in the employees were SO, SO, SO nice! They offered me many different flavors to try and all their recommendations were great! I just always stick to vanilla ice cream and thats what I got! The prices are SO expensive for what you get! You can literally go down the road and get triple the amount of ice cream for the same price (at graters) ....

Reviewed 23 June 2017

They do let you sample as many as you want with small metal spoons. I went with the trio sampler which is half scoops of three different ice creams. I choose the standard milkiest chocolate, darkest chocolate, and the new mocha black cherry. The mocha was too strong on the coffee flavor. They said the darkest chocolate that if it was any more chocolatey it would have to be called a fudge. It did seem a little expensive for what you got. I tasted my wife's salty carmel and it was really good. They do have self serve water here. I gave this three stars since I compared their ice cream with a local competitors and I liked the black raspberry chocolate chip of the competitors better.