“Super tasty!”

Ranked #2 of 11 Dessert in Dublin
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Our Dublin shop, at the corner of West Bridge and South High streets in the oldest section of the 200-year-old Columbus outpost, opened in April 2008. The shop boasts great window seating to take in all the sidewalk action and it's within a short walk of great parks and unique coffee and tea houses, restaurants, and shops. One of our favorite pastimes in Dublin is to grab a cone and enjoy it in shady spot near the Scioto River Bridge.
Reviewed 28 April 2013

What a gem of a place. Lovely ice cream parlour. Back home in England I love going to IC parlours at farms, Jeni's certainly is up there with the best of them. Friendly service too. They have a wide variety of flavours to choose from.

Dublin town centre is very quaint with lots of little shops to look around too. Enjoy!

Reviewed 15 April 2013

Gotta say, this is my go-to place for ice cream and the place I tell everyone to visit when I hear they are going to Columbus. They have some all-time common favorites, but what REALLY makes it the best place around are the creative and sometimes challenging flavors that Jeni's Splendid concocts! Be ready to sample, you'll be curious and you'll be glad you did. Staff seems like they are always happy, no matter which location I visit. This was the case here in Dublin. I am a big fan of Jeni's Ice Cream. I suspect you will be, too!

Reviewed 13 April 2013

Jeni's was highly recommended all around town and at the hotel. The ice cream was excellent. The best part, you can try as many as you want before you buy. The staff was very helpful, friendly and up beat. My only complaint -the prices are a bit high for my liking on ice cream, but it was a great 1 time experience for my family and my self.

Reviewed 8 April 2013

I've been to the Jeni's in Dublin and in Powell, and frankly, I just don't get the hype. On the plus side, both establishments are clean and friendly for the most part. But I feel it's overpriced, and just a bit off. If you're into odd flavors with "homemade" feel, go for it, but I prefer the price and simplicity of Dairy Queen.

Reviewed 13 February 2013

A great ice cream with lots of choices..very chic and elegant flavors!!Wonderful atmosphere! Downtown Dublin. I would weigh 5000 pounds if I lived closer.

Been to Jeni's Splendid Ice Creams? Share your experiences!