“Outstanding!”

Ranked #2 of 11 Dessert in Dublin
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Our Dublin shop, at the corner of West Bridge and South High streets in the oldest section of the 200-year-old Columbus outpost, opened in April 2008. The shop boasts great window seating to take in all the sidewalk action and it's within a short walk of great parks and unique coffee and tea houses, restaurants, and shops. One of our favorite pastimes in Dublin is to grab a cone and enjoy it in shady spot near the Scioto River Bridge.
Reviewed 13 April 2013

Jeni's was highly recommended all around town and at the hotel. The ice cream was excellent. The best part, you can try as many as you want before you buy. The staff was very helpful, friendly and up beat. My only complaint -the prices are a bit high for my liking on ice cream, but it was a great 1 time experience for my family and my self.

Reviewed 8 April 2013

I've been to the Jeni's in Dublin and in Powell, and frankly, I just don't get the hype. On the plus side, both establishments are clean and friendly for the most part. But I feel it's overpriced, and just a bit off. If you're into odd flavors with "homemade" feel, go for it, but I prefer the price and simplicity of Dairy Queen.

Reviewed 13 February 2013

A great ice cream with lots of choices..very chic and elegant flavors!!Wonderful atmosphere! Downtown Dublin. I would weigh 5000 pounds if I lived closer.

Reviewed 29 January 2013

Ice cream is yummy! lots of people enjoying it together.
the locations are numerous and convenient. Best of all are the amazing and very numerous choices of flavors!

Reviewed 9 December 2012

I promise, you will never taste better ice cream. My sister who has lived in the Columbus area for the past 12 years had raved about this place and I constantly told her that someday I'll eventually visit. Well after a long day with my niece and nephews at the Columbus Zoo, we finally stop by and it was one of the best decisions I've ever made. The staff was incredibly friendly allowing me to taste test several flavors before finally deciding on Wildberry Lavender. I appreciate the fact that Jeni's purchases their produce from local farmers and offers all natural made ice cream to the public. They have made a returning customer out of me.

Bottom line: Delicious ice cream, very friendly staff, all natural ingredients, and the company supports local farmers = win!