“Jeni's”

Ranked #2 of 11 Dessert in Dublin
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Our Dublin shop, at the corner of West Bridge and South High streets in the oldest section of the 200-year-old Columbus outpost, opened in April 2008. The shop boasts great window seating to take in all the sidewalk action and it's within a short walk of great parks and unique coffee and tea houses, restaurants, and shops. One of our favorite pastimes in Dublin is to grab a cone and enjoy it in shady spot near the Scioto River Bridge.
Reviewed 29 January 2013

Ice cream is yummy! lots of people enjoying it together.
the locations are numerous and convenient. Best of all are the amazing and very numerous choices of flavors!

Reviewed 9 December 2012

I promise, you will never taste better ice cream. My sister who has lived in the Columbus area for the past 12 years had raved about this place and I constantly told her that someday I'll eventually visit. Well after a long day with my niece and nephews at the Columbus Zoo, we finally stop by and it was one of the best decisions I've ever made. The staff was incredibly friendly allowing me to taste test several flavors before finally deciding on Wildberry Lavender. I appreciate the fact that Jeni's purchases their produce from local farmers and offers all natural made ice cream to the public. They have made a returning customer out of me.

Bottom line: Delicious ice cream, very friendly staff, all natural ingredients, and the company supports local farmers = win!

Reviewed 1 December 2012

The ice cream flavors are unusual and creatively named and the quality is superb. It's prominently located on a busy street corner and somehow ends up being a stop on our way home no matter what time and from what direction we are coming. There are long-ish lines on summer evenings.

Reviewed 24 October 2012

My family just loves this place. We keep it for our special occasions or treats. Flavors are just out of this world.

Reviewed 21 October 2012

Couldn't believe how much individual attention I got in order to help me make the best selection. Delicious!