“Great Service and Good food!”
Review of Casa Patron

Casa Patron
Ranked #42 of 234 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 27 June 2016

This place is well hidden and was just about empty at 5pm on a Saturday night. Yes it is a little early, but still. The place is quite large for a strip mall location and there were three tables that were full. It made no sense! but good for us!
The Bad: Nothing.
The Good: The parking is great. The atmosphere is very colorful and festive. The food was very good and on point for a Mexican restaurant. My wife and I each had the chicken fajita's and they were great. Lots of veggies, chicken and sour cream. Just what you would expect. The chips were fresh and the salsa was good. The best part was the service. I am pretty sure the manager was waiting on us and that probably helped. She was there with extra tortilla's, drink etc. She gave us a doggie bag full of chips and salsa to go. That has never happened at any Mexican restaurant. It was a small gesture, but it will bring us back. Nice move!

Reviewed 9 June 2016

The atmosphere is decent and the wait staff is kind of hit or miss. I have been here a couple times and haven't been overly impressed with the quality of their food. I will say they have really good chips and salsa though. I ordered the lunch fajitas and the meat was burnt which ruined the taste completely. I doubt I will return. Too many other good places.

1  Thank Alan B
Reviewed 27 May 2016

The restaurant is located in a strip mall and is not visible from the main road; however, it does have a good following of customers. The furnishings are made in Mexico and very colorful. The menu runs the gamut and does have Americanized versions of Mexican food. The menu has the usual Mexican selections as well as steak, seafood, and some unique entrees. There is a full service bar but the Margarita selection is extensive. Service was outstanding and we were seated right away with no reservations.

Reviewed 2 April 2016 via mobile

Adult son and I checked into a nearby hotel and went to eat at 9 pm. Very noisy. Very colorful place. Ordered 2 small Cuervo margaritas. Good we ordered small cause plenty big! Son ordered tri corn enchiladas and he ate all of it. I got Barbados burrito w red sauce good not great. Took half with me. Bill was 44.08 w/o tip

2  Thank jansjourneys
Reviewed 29 February 2016

We often visit the Casa Patron restaurant, which is near Tuttle Mall in Dublin. The decor is beautiful, festive, and always spotless. I have even seen them washing menus in quiet moments! This time, I tried something new, a Mexican sandwich, or Torta, of wonderful very lightly breaded tilapia. The sandwich was huge and delicious. I took some home for the next day. It was served with really good french fries and a basket of warm (I think fresh made) taco chips and fresh salsa dip. I also had a draft Mexican beer, which was quite good. My husband had the fish burrito and also loved it. It gets crowded later on weekends, so come early. We saw many families and big party groups this visit, but it never got too noisy, etc.

Been to Casa Patron? Share your experiences!