“Casual dinner ”
Review of Mezzo

Mezzo
Reserve with OpenTable
Mezzo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 250 Restaurants in Dublin
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Bridge and High St
Description: Mezzo Restaurant & Bar, nestled in the heart of Downtown Dublin will be your new neighborhood favorite. Our menu combines the very best simple yet hearty dishes ranging from fresh salads, twists on Italian favorites, and hand-cut steaks & fish. Modern and classic influences perfectly collide in this open dining space, which is bursting with energy and warmth. Our cuisine and notable wine list encourages a need to linger, and we welcome you with open arms! Mezzo Restaurant & Bar is a Taste Hospitality Group brand. Taste is locally owned and operated in Columbus, Ohio. Other Taste brands include Hubbard Grille, Wine on High, Creekside Conference & Event Center, and Taste Catering.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Tried out for the first time. Was greeted right away. Our server was very attentive and friendly. We ordered Truffle fries and Mussels for an appetizer. For main course, we ordered Salmon and Veal. For extra we got roasted Brussels Sprouts. Everything was delicious. Will definitely go back and try out other dishes.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We went to Mezzo and it was happy hour. The pizza was wonderful and happy hour prices are very reasonable.

Reviewed 2 October 2018

Always get superb service, great drinks - all the food is delicious and everyone is super friendly and make it a go-to for any occasion

Reviewed 27 September 2018

The food, atmosphere, and service was outstanding. Alex was our server and she was tremendous. I had the calamari and veal meatballs appetizers which were very tasty. the calamari also had some fried zucchini mixed in which was very good. I had the short rib and gnocchi main course. The short rib was braised in chianti. Finished every bite. I also sat in the bar area and was able to get Happy Hour bottle of wine for $10 (Canyon Ranch). I would go back the next time I am in the area.

Reviewed 14 August 2018

This is a great place for a date night or meeting up with some gal pals! I love the amount of outdoor space they have, along with indoor. It seems like the place just keeps going! I would recommend sitting on the side of their outdoor space, as the one right off the back gets a bit distracting with the traffic intersection right there.

The food is really good and highly recommend their hanger steak. They have a great wine selection as well. I recommend sticking with the wine rather than a mixed drink. I tried getting a gin martini and it wasn't that great. I only tried once though, so maybe the bartender was a little off that night! It is a bit pricey but do feel the food is worth it. I don't think we ever had a bad meal here, which is why whenever we think "ooooh, date night, where should we go?" we both pause and then say Mezzo!

We actually just took our 8 month old with us and sat outside. It was great to feel like we went to a spiffy place and enjoyed a good meal along with the little babe!

Been to Mezzo? Share your experiences!