Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$87
Agoda.comUS$87
Expedia.comUS$87
HurbUS$89
TravelocityUS$87
CheapTicketsUS$87
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

Booked a room here to try out an inexpensive alternative for one nite stay for college class in the area. After class, pulled up to office. Light was on, sign said open. No one there! Door locked, side door w/doorbell open, no one answered or showed up. Night very well kept. Was a little uneasy. A very nice person staying in one of the rooms came out and wanted to call police! Still no one there, it was 35 minutes, 9:30pm and then an off-duty employee came around and asked me what was going on? He ended up helping me, and getting me a very average room. No police had to be called... Yay.
Not a good experience!

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank rickf27
Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

Room was clean but older. Nothing fancy. WiFi wouldn't connect. Quiet. Lots of hot water. Centralized for our events. Comfortable beds. Fridge, microwave, and the amenities were available. Budget friendly

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Y7905RUcherylm
Reviewed 12 October 2015

Clean, comfortable & quite on a Saturday night. No reservations. It was late at night, just looking for a bed for the night. Plenty of hot water. Good shower & tub drained well. Heat & air worked well. Not that modern...but, all the basics are there.
(Note: I'm pretty picky....I've left hotels/motels after checking in.)

Dale S.

Room tip: Non-smoking
Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 11 September 2015 via mobile

I paid for a nonsmoking room and the blanket had many cigarette burns and smelled like smoke. When I booked the room online checkout was at 12:00pm. I had someone pounding on my door around 10:40am saying check out was at 11:00am. When I called explaining the check out miscommunication the lady on the phone was not very friendly saying she could give me 15 mins to leave. I will not be staying here again.

Date of stay: September 2015
Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank Kylie A
Reviewed 30 April 2014

We had just spent the past weekend there and with the newly remodeled rooms and the cleanliness we where very happy. We liked how we could park right in front of the room and the nice little Italian restaurant had great food .

Room tip: Just ask for there king rooms
Date of stay: April 2014