See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 October 2016 via mobile

Room was clean but older. Nothing fancy. WiFi wouldn't connect. Quiet. Lots of hot water. Centralized for our events. Comfortable beds. Fridge, microwave, and the amenities were available. Budget friendly

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 October 2015

Clean, comfortable & quite on a Saturday night. No reservations. It was late at night, just looking for a bed for the night. Plenty of hot water. Good shower & tub drained well. Heat & air worked well. Not that modern...but, all the basics are there.
(Note: I'm pretty picky....I've left hotels/motels after checking in.)

Dale S.

Room tip: Non-smoking
Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 11 September 2015 via mobile

I paid for a nonsmoking room and the blanket had many cigarette burns and smelled like smoke. When I booked the room online checkout was at 12:00pm. I had someone pounding on my door around 10:40am saying check out was at 11:00am. When I called explaining the check out miscommunication the lady on the phone was not very friendly saying she could give me 15 mins to leave. I will not be staying here again.

Date of stay: September 2015
Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank Kylie A
Reviewed 30 April 2014

We had just spent the past weekend there and with the newly remodeled rooms and the cleanliness we where very happy. We liked how we could park right in front of the room and the nice little Italian restaurant had great food .

Room tip: Just ask for there king rooms
Date of stay: April 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank 473Jenny
Reviewed 27 October 2013

Don't stay here unless you have to. The room was clean but the furnishings were old and a luttle dingey. The office was off-putting, dark, dirty, and so full of cigarette smoke my eyes watered. We booked online at $59/night. When we checked in, the desk clerk had no record of our reservation and said the rate was $88/night. The only plus is that pets are permitted. The kicker is that when I got hone I realized that I had left my iPad charger there. Upon calling the hotel I was told that the owner was "funny" about mailing things and wanted my credit card number to charge the postage for shippung my iPad charger back to me. Not a pleasant experience.

Date of stay: October 2013