Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$87
Expedia.comUS$87
TripadvisorUS$87
ZenHotels.com
HurbUS$89
TravelocityUS$87
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 April 2014

We had just spent the past weekend there and with the newly remodeled rooms and the cleanliness we where very happy. We liked how we could park right in front of the room and the nice little Italian restaurant had great food .

Room tip: Just ask for there king rooms
Date of stay: April 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank 473Jenny
Reviewed 27 October 2013

Don't stay here unless you have to. The room was clean but the furnishings were old and a luttle dingey. The office was off-putting, dark, dirty, and so full of cigarette smoke my eyes watered. We booked online at $59/night. When we checked in, the desk clerk had no record of our reservation and said the rate was $88/night. The only plus is that pets are permitted. The kicker is that when I got hone I realized that I had left my iPad charger there. Upon calling the hotel I was told that the owner was "funny" about mailing things and wanted my credit card number to charge the postage for shippung my iPad charger back to me. Not a pleasant experience.

Date of stay: October 2013
Trip type: Travelled with family
6  Thank msspadraigin
Reviewed 9 July 2012

RUDE MANAGEMENT, Overpriced, No facilities, Was there two days due to power outage, was with three clients that required supervision, asked for room together, was not available, asked if a room opened up next to one of ours tomorrow could we get it?, "That would be really difficult", really? Just check on adjoining rooms check out date.,,,hard to get ice, old worn out rooms...oh did I mention RUDE LAZY MANAGEMENT.

Room tip: There are no facilities, no pool, no ice machine, you have to go to office, they act like you are bothering them for ice, no discounts for seniors or emergency displacement.
Date of stay: July 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
6  Thank L T
Reviewed 6 July 2012

The room was spotless. Very pretty but small. I think it's over priced because of the size of the room and no breakfast. At least they know how to clean a room.

Date of stay: July 2012
2  Thank coretransport
Reviewed 11 October 2011

I stayed here last night. Woke up with pink eye, do I really need to say anymore? The woman at the front desk was extra ride, just handed me my room key, didn't say what room. Our microwave wouldn't stop beeping, come to find out out was fried. The bed was dirty had to change all the sheets, and still got pink eye. Why me????

Date of stay: October 2011