Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 August 2011

I reserved a room on July 3rd at approximately 630 pm for July 4th. I decided not to stay at the hotel and informed them that I would not be staying there at 130pm (july 4th) To my surprise, they had charged my credit card without me stepping one foot onto their property. I have made several calls and requested to speak with the manager and no one has returned my phone calls or emails from this location nor the corporate office. At his point, I dont want a credit back, I want a full refund. now I have to contact the better business bureau for my refund

Date of stay: July 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank thrty4
Reviewed 14 April 2008

The property looks nice on the outside (remodeled)..The rooms have been remodeled and very impressive..however the staff says more worked is being done in the rooms carn't wait.. most of all i've never seen such a clean room....

Date of stay: April 2008
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank catty123456
Reviewed 24 September 2005

I stayed there with my Boyfriend (at the time) and his family when his sister graduated from OWU, we could not get reservations elsewhere that would accept pets, i heard so much about how great travel lodge is for the money, and this place was not living upto that pledge.
our room was only guaranteed for the first night, and we were moved to another room for the 2nd night which had one bed when we requested a "2 bed" room. after getting moved into a better room, the keycard would not work. after all was said and done, we were settled back into our old room which featured a "Ramada Inn" ice bucket (in a Travel lodge?!)

there is an old abandoned mexican type resturant outside of the hotel in the parking lot, and no breakfast or other type of food on premesis unless you bring your own.

i reccomend that if you visit the area, go somewhere else... but if you arent looking for much, the Travel lodge is for you.

Date of stay: May 2004
4  Thank Agent_Sniffles
Reviewed 5 January 2005

Ahh.. The Travelodge of Delaware, Ohio
See the broken down trucks in the rear parking lot. Hear the roar of State Route 23 as trucks roll by. Speak with the friendly hookers that frequent the "motel". Hmm.. Smell the curry in the air... It all reminds me of the layover I had at Newark N.J.

12  Thank Adventure17070