All reviews breakfast room hot tub breakfast staff waffle maker indoor pool bed was comfortable we've stayed would stay here again waffles walmart deb chipotle channels bedding
Reviewed 18 July 2018

Very clean property, Pleasant and helpful staff. Breakfast was a bit lacking compared to other hotels we have stayed but it was enough to get you fed. Bathrooms small but clean. Pool was very clean. A couple miles from downtown Delaware. Walmart and Kroger in adjacent parking lot, as well as a very good Chinese restaurant. Starbucks just across the drive from the hotel

Date of stay: July 2018
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GuestServicesBISD, Guest Relations Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Delaware, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2018

I thank you for choosing Baymont Inn & Suites Delaware and for providing us with a review of our property. We will continue to provide each and every one of our guests the most pleasurable experience possible. All guest feedback is of great value and provides us with the ability to acknowledge outstanding performances and our strong points as well as to more quickly identify areas needing attention and improvement. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay here with us and look forward to having you as our guests in the future

Reviewed 15 July 2018

the staff was very helpful and the rooms clean. the hotel was a bit dated but the roos were updated at some point. went to downtown Deleware and had a good time and first friday. Buns was a great place to eat if your looking for a cool place with outside seating. nice after a day of baseball. The wood fired pizza at Amatos was very good also.

Date of stay: July 2018
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GuestServicesBISD, Guest Relations Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Delaware, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2018

We are so happy you had a good trip and you enjoyed your stay with us. Whenever you are in need of our services please know that we are here to serve and please each and every one of our guest!! Look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 2 July 2018

I didn't realize what a gem this hotel is. We stayed there because we were worn out from moving ad were delighted by how friendly the staff was and that there was a jacuzzi in our room. It's close to restaurants and shopping. The breakfast was really wonderful- especially the woman acting as our hostess. When we first went in, I was skeptical because the lobby and hallways were not cool and seemed damp because of the pool, but once we got into our room, we were delighted.
Like heaven!

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GuestServicesBISD, Guest Relations Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Delaware, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2018

Reviewed 2 July 2018

Sam at the front desk was very accommodating when i checked in. i needed a first floor room and she helped me get it then i had problems with my tv not getting channels and she came immediately and helped with that as well! Deb in the breakfast room is an absolute delight. she got me juice while i was getting my breakfast and chatted with me while i ate. I will definitely be staying here again!!

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

We appreciate all the positive feedback, we always aim to please and appreciate the acknowledgement of all the effort we put into taking care of all our guests. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

I will never stay at Wyndham property due to their lack of customer service. I booked a stay here when we visited family in Ohio. The family had made a room for us so we called to cancel the reservation, which on my confirmation said by 6pm. When I called, the manager, Mr. Arora, faught with me and told the policy was 4pm. He was rude, unprofessional and unreasonable. I called corporate, who confirmed the discrepancy, I was correct, my confirmation said 4pm. I was told the hotel manager would get back to me about a resolution.
Mr. Arora, emailed me several days later only to say sorry, stay with us again for better service.
I paid for the stay. I did not stay, he hung up on me before I could even say "okay then we will come anyway." Once he hung up on me, I was too mad to call back and say then we will stay.
I have contacted corporate to no avail. I hold the entire chain responsible for not making this right and will tell all my family and friends about my experience.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
GuestServicesBISD, Guest Relations Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Delaware, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2018

I would like to express my sincere appreciation for you taking time to complete guest review and for providing us with your impressions of our hotel. All guest feedback is of great value and provides us with the ability to acknowledge outstanding performances and our strong points, as well as to more quickly identify areas needing attention and improvement. Clearly, it seems that you had a less than perfect experience with our property. For this we are terribly sorry.

Guest satisfaction is our highest priority and guest loyalty our highest reward. Given that the review completed it indicated that you were very disappointed; I would like to invite you to take a moment to contact me at your convenience so that I may discuss your experience and the shortcomings that resulted in a less than satisfying experience with us.

Please feel free to contact me by calling 740 363-3510 .

I thank you for choosing Baymont Inn & Suites Delaware. I look forward to speaking with you so that we can make sure that we make this right.