“Fastest Service Ever at a Chipotle!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ranked #85 of 148 Restaurants in Cuyahoga Falls
Reviewed 17 October 2016

I went in at dinner time on a Sunday night to get food for a friend and myself. There was no line and the staff was the friendliest and most efficient of any Chipotle I had ever been to. They lady asked the questions and made my food so rapidly I was almost confused as to what I wanted! The dining room was also very clean and I would certainly return!

Reviewed 22 September 2016

I'm a Chipotle fan, so it was a real disappointment to see the poor level of customer service offered at this particular location. When we walked in, there was only one patron ahead of us, who was at the counter where they were finishing preparing his order. The server seemed to be having some difficulty understanding what he wanted, as it took almost five minutes for them to complete what they were doing and ring the person out, and the order was over half completed when we walked up. We had never been to this particular location before. There were no signs or other indications that we should stand anywhere other than behind the only person in the line - so that is where we were waiting. The server looked up at us multiple times while finishing the man's order, and also never indicated that we were not standing in the correct place. As he finished the transaction, a group of several kids came in and trooped over to the far end of the counter. The man turned and began serving them, without acknowledging our presence at all. I attracted his attention and reminded him that we had been waiting for about 5 minutes, and he just looked confused (well, he looked high, actually) and waved vaguely at the other people like he was helpless to do anything. Had he simply indicated to us that we were not, in fact, standing in the right place, I would have happily just moved down to the other end of the counter. Had he said, "Oh, you're on the wrong side, actually, but I can help you," I would have been fine. But by simply dismissing it and starting to wait on the other people, he lost a customer. We left and went to another Chipotle a few miles away, where I'm happy to say we were served promptly and courteously.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

always quick, quality and fresh. i am happy with Chipotle in every way. it is in the shopping center area, so plenty of close parking. has area you can eat outside. They have been out of pork a lot as it is hard to find pig farmers who treat their animals with any type of humanity. i was glad to hear that Chipotle not only wanted quality meat but was concerned about where it came from and how it was treated during its lifetime.

Reviewed 16 March 2016

I love Chipotle, so I was thrilled when they put one in where I live. It did not disappoint. It can be busy in the evenings, but off-peak times are great.

Reviewed 13 July 2015

My wife is a celiac sufferer and I am intolerant to some extent. We have had very good luck at Chipotle grills as we travel. Thought they do not claim to be gluten free we have found as long as we avoid the tortillas we have no problem at all.