“Usual Chipotle food”

Add it.
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ranked #98 of 143 Restaurants in Cuyahoga Falls
Reviewed 13 September 2016

always quick, quality and fresh. i am happy with Chipotle in every way. it is in the shopping center area, so plenty of close parking. has area you can eat outside. They have been out of pork a lot as it is hard to find pig farmers who treat their animals with any type of humanity. i was glad to hear that Chipotle not only wanted quality meat but was concerned about where it came from and how it was treated during its lifetime.

Reviewed 16 March 2016

I love Chipotle, so I was thrilled when they put one in where I live. It did not disappoint. It can be busy in the evenings, but off-peak times are great.

Reviewed 13 July 2015

My wife is a celiac sufferer and I am intolerant to some extent. We have had very good luck at Chipotle grills as we travel. Thought they do not claim to be gluten free we have found as long as we avoid the tortillas we have no problem at all.

Reviewed 19 February 2015

We've been a fan of Chipolte Mexican Grill for years and were very excited to see one opening in the new Portage Crossing. Went there three times since they opened a few months ago. On the first two visits it was pretty obvious that the crew was not ready for this opening and needed more training. On my most recent visit I was very disappointed with the quality of the food. I usually get Chicken or Steak bowl or burrito. This time I got the steak for take home. When eating it I had to literally discard nearly half of the meat because it was so rubbery and hard to chew. Worst meal I have ever had at a Chipolte. Not sure if their quality standards are dropping or if I just got a bad meal. The crew seemed to be improving but still not up to the standards I see at other locations. Hoping they get better and also that the food quality do not drop.