“Good Food”

El Rancho Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #34 of 143 Restaurants in Cuyahoga Falls
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 21 June 2016

I took some friends here for Dinner. They recommended it. It was good. No draft beer but a good selection of bottled beer. Service was good. We got a chili con queso appetizer in addition to the chips and salsa. It was good. I ordered the chimichanga and it was a little bland but it should suit most people not accustomed to Mexican food. Prices were very affordable and while I have had better Mexican food, I can't really complain. I would eat here again.

Reviewed 24 May 2016 via mobile

My husband and I went last night. On the positive, there was an outdoor patio and our server was very nice and very prompt. However, the only beverage choices were bottled beer margaritas or daiquiris. No wine, no good tequila, mixed drinks etc. Chip's and salsa were decent. I ordered the carnitas and the pork was good, but the tortillas were definitely store bought and the rice and beans were pretty bland. My husband's order was supposed to be enchiladas with beef tips. Apparently they ran out, because there were chopped up hot dogs on too of his enchiladas! He was not at all impressed with his meal.

Reviewed 10 May 2016 via mobile

Went here with my mom for lunch. I chips and salsa was fine. No complaints about the wait staff or service. I ordered the taco salad and the ground beef was not seasoned and very dry. Truthfully, I think they just used some ground hamburger on it. I did finally make it edible by adding some salsa to it, but still would not recommend it. My mom got the chiminga she said it was okay but she has had a lot better ones at other places. She did give me a bite and I will say it was seasoned better but still kind of dry.
The prices are competitive for lunch $6-7 plus your beverage. At dinner time expect to pay approximately $10 more.

Reviewed 8 February 2016

We hadn't been here before, so it was time to try it out. Very fast & friendly service. The menu was extensive and informative. I ordered Steak Rancho, $13 and change. Lots of food and well prepared. My wife ordered a combo enchilada platter. 5 different types, can't remember the name of it though. $9 and change. We left satisfied and happy. We'll visit again.

Reviewed 2 February 2016

We found this gem because we were looking for a place to go to for Cino de Mayo last year. So glad we did because since then we won't go to another sit down Mexican restaurant in the city. This place stands alone because everything tastes fresh. The salsa is a good example of that. They give you different varieties and it tastes so much for fresh than any other place. They have great specials and service. We've been on date night and with our 5 year old son. Both kind of visits are always great!