All reviews front desk free breakfast front porch small town hot tub and sauna nice hotel indoor pool oatmeal place to stay sleeping area nice surprise class reunion tuesday evening great view of the river staff was friendly king suite hot breakfast
Reviewed 11 March 2018

The front desk was well lit and staffed by friendly people genuinely concerned about my family's safety. I called from another hotel late at night where I felt unsafe with my 16 year old daughter. The clerk calmed me down and invited me over while she found me a room (they were booked). The facilities were clean, the breakfast was good (fresh fruit, not canned), and the staff top notch. Not to mention the fact that Krista made sure we had a safe room and a good experience. She even checked on us before we left!

Room Tip: they do have Jacuzzi rooms if you want one
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
cvisteam, General Manager at Coshocton Village Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write this kind review! We do take pride in our award winning hotel and staff. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and we hope to accommodate you again soon!

Reviewed 7 March 2018

From the moment we walked in the door, the Coshocton Village Inn and Suites far exceeded my expectations. Jackie greeted us with the news that they provide a free dinner with wine on Tuesdays. When I mentioned a funeral, she immediately reduced our room rate by $20 in the bereavement rate. Then our “room” turned out to be a real suite, with the sleeping area separated from the sitting area by the bath and kitchenette. I love this place!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to write this positive review! Every Tuesday we do offer a complimentary dinner cooked by management. This is our way of thanking our loyal guests and also a way to learn how to better accommodate in the future. I am sorry about your loss and I am happy you did receive our special bereavement rate. Our King Suites are a favorite choice of guests. They have an abundance of room, a kitchenette, 2 tvs, and a pull out sofa couch in the living room - perfect for families! Hope to accommodate you again in the future!

Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel for almost a whole month with work. Renee was super friendly and made the stay nice, but my one complaint was the one employee Stacy. She told us we had to bill our drycleaning to the room...and then two weeks into the trip, she decided to take it upon herself to call our boss about the super high laundry Bill, and started a little of unnecessary drama. When we went back to the front desk to pay for our drycleaning, she threw my co-workers credit card at him nonchalantly, as if it were no big deal.
The hotel was great, and the staff was friendly, but I didn't appreciate Stacy. Renee made up for it, and we all left happy in the end. Thank you again Renee.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

We were in town for a sporting event. Booked through Expedia for the first night and called the hotel directly to extend our stay several days before check in but was informed that we had to take a different room type and would have to check out and move rooms.

Positives:
-close to local attractions and our particular location of interest.
- comfortable beds
-ample parking
-Easy to locate
- water pressure and temperature were adequate
- small fitness center
- small hot tub

Negatives:
- rooms were not clean. Hair in the shower, not just a few there was a large wad of hair on the shower wall.
- hair and food residue on the bed sheets and under the comforter. We had a pull out sofa the second night with hair and food inside in the mattress.
- mix up with room change and the incorrect card was charged for the full amount and not just a hold placed on the account after the credit card number was given over the phone and in person upon check in.
- front desk was chaos, appeared unorganized and understaffed. Long waits to talk with anyone about concerns. Only one employee working.
- only one elevator and one set of stairs on the far opposite end of the hotel. Long waits or multiple trips were needed to get luggage to the room.

Would likely stay here again. Would recommend the king rooms , which are a little more costly but accommodated our family much better with two televisions and a sleeper sofa. Layout was more roomy.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
cvisteam, Front Office Manager at Coshocton Village Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. We greatly appreciate all reviews that we receive because it shows us exactly where we can improve as a team. I do apologize that your room was not up to standards and hope you will continue to stay with us. Thanks again
Front Desk Manager

Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

The hotel and room we're very clean. The staff is super friendly and helpful. The pool area includes hot tub and sauna! There is a gazebo and seating with a view of the river. Our room window had a great view of the river and bridge. We will definitely stay again when we're in town!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family