Lowest prices for your stay
Snaptravel
US$62
US$60
SAVE US$2
FindHotel
WyndhamUS$60
Trip.comUS$62
All reviews room was clean roscoe village right next door nice stay get away motel ohio housekeeper
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 October 2020

No refunds--I was truly stuck. :( Seriously doubt still a Wyndham property! NO ONE was masked besides me, no partition @ check in, hair in both shower & tub, no coffee packs. And a commode so small, even a young 'un would have trouble wiping their own behind. With barely enough TP to do the job! Regret to say only star given is for the linens that had a whiff of bleach. Won't return.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 12 August 2020

If cigarettes dribbling showers and marijuana stank is your thing this is the place. Do yourself a favor and skip the value. Your Wife will thank you. We booked months in advance asking for non smoking. We got a non smoking room across from smoking rooms. The smell was bad. Our clothing now stinks of cigarettes. Our shower was horrible. We asked to be moved the next day. We were into a room that was rank with cat urine. Pungent curl your lip and cough pungent. We then were shown a smoking room being told all other rooms were booked though the parking lot had very few cars in it. Maybe folks walked there? That room was better but one day the hall lights were out though we heard a tv in one other room. I asked at the desk what was up. They turned the lights back on in half the hall telling us no one else was up there and they were saving power. No one? What happened to being full? We had parked down on the other end and had to walk the dark hall. Do yourself a favor and spend an extra $20 and stay across the highway. Penny wise and pound short giving up on non smoking people. Embrace who you are but don't offer service you can't provide like non smelly rooms.

Room tip: Demand 1st floor and say you have a medical condition to cigarettes, marijuana and cat urine odors.
Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed 5 December 2019

Basic hotel room with cheap finishes. My room was clean. Breakfast wasn't much to write about and actually it was a little disappointing. Front desk staff very friendly and a quick check-in. Parking lot - needs more parking spots - very tight and you can't go all the way around the building.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Cancelon.com
Reviewed 25 October 2019

Beds are too hard. Room was dusty in places. Overall the hotel had updates such as new carpet and newer furniture in the rooms. Breakfast selection was poor. It was right next door to historic Roscoe Village, our destination. We walked most places.

Date of stay: October 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank lmiller320
Reviewed 13 October 2019 via mobile

A large spider crawled up my side, going towards my head, when laying in bed! I HATE spiders! Totally freaked me out, and my daughter! We didn’t get in bed until midnight that night, and there was no going to sleep after that! We packed up, stopped at front desk to let them know what happened, the response was “sorry about that, I might be able to reverse that charge...” I’ve never received a credit...

Date of stay: October 2019