Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline
Agoda.comUS$71
StayForLongUS$74
ZenHotels.comUS$77
getaroom.comUS$72
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 October 2019

Beds are too hard. Room was dusty in places. Overall the hotel had updates such as new carpet and newer furniture in the rooms. Breakfast selection was poor. It was right next door to historic Roscoe Village, our destination. We walked most places.

Date of stay: October 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank lmiller320
Reviewed 13 October 2019 via mobile

A large spider crawled up my side, going towards my head, when laying in bed! I HATE spiders! Totally freaked me out, and my daughter! We didn’t get in bed until midnight that night, and there was no going to sleep after that! We packed up, stopped at front desk to let them know what happened, the response was “sorry about that, I might be able to reverse that charge...” I’ve never received a credit...

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 29 September 2019

There are few motels in Coshocton, and what is there run from drug hangouts to nice but overpriced. I chose Super 8 because I was a Wyndham Rewards member and got a good price. The hotel is of a substantial size, and has been there for several years, but doesn't seem to have been well taken care of, and has a look of benign neglect on the outside and inside as well. My room's plumbing was interesting - the toilet worked fine, the sink was very slow to drain as was the tub. The room seemed clean and the bed was comfortable. The air conditioning worked well, and the staff was pleasant and helpful.

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed 25 September 2019

I decided to take a quick trip to coschon, Ohio and it was a beatiful getaway. I had no problems with check-in, and also the staff was awesome to talk with. The room was clean, and had all the basics for an overnight stay. Would come back and stay again. Looking forward to my next trip soon.

Date of stay: September 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 19 September 2019

Friendly service clean room breakfast was good would recommend close to Roscoe Village great shopping close to Coshocton activities nice pool could use some updating beds are clean and comfortable and quiet.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple