Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline
Agoda.comUS$71
StayForLongUS$74
ZenHotels.comUS$77
getaroom.comUS$72
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 October 2019 via mobile

A large spider crawled up my side, going towards my head, when laying in bed! I HATE spiders! Totally freaked me out, and my daughter! We didn’t get in bed until midnight that night, and there was no going to sleep after that! We packed up, stopped at front desk to let them know what happened, the response was “sorry about that, I might be able to reverse that charge...” I’ve never received a credit...

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 29 September 2019

There are few motels in Coshocton, and what is there run from drug hangouts to nice but overpriced. I chose Super 8 because I was a Wyndham Rewards member and got a good price. The hotel is of a substantial size, and has been there for several years, but doesn't seem to have been well taken care of, and has a look of benign neglect on the outside and inside as well. My room's plumbing was interesting - the toilet worked fine, the sink was very slow to drain as was the tub. The room seemed clean and the bed was comfortable. The air conditioning worked well, and the staff was pleasant and helpful.

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed 25 September 2019

I decided to take a quick trip to coschon, Ohio and it was a beatiful getaway. I had no problems with check-in, and also the staff was awesome to talk with. The room was clean, and had all the basics for an overnight stay. Would come back and stay again. Looking forward to my next trip soon.

Date of stay: September 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 19 September 2019

Friendly service clean room breakfast was good would recommend close to Roscoe Village great shopping close to Coshocton activities nice pool could use some updating beds are clean and comfortable and quiet.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 September 2019

They advertise an indoor pool but it wasnt working for the 3 days we were there. We chose this hotel because of its location and the pool, mainly the pool. We even called to confirm the pool was open and was told it was. Only after we checked in were we told it wasnt working but was lead to believe that it would be fixed by the next working day. We were told a different story by every employee that we talked to about the pool. Another guest stated it had not been working for the 2 weeks he had been there. The second day I called the hotel from out in town and just ask was the open and was told it was they even gave me the hours. I can back to the hotel changed and headed to the pool only to have to staff tell me it wasnt open. I was lied to because they thought I was a new guest inquiring about a stay. The chair in our room look ok but when you sit on it you sunk down inside it, there was no springs in it. I am pretty sure there was bugs on it, because it felt like you were being bitten and something was crawling on you. We were on the first floor and you could hear running and thumping from the second floor, the walls were paper thin. There was a fridge but no microwave. We reserved two queens and got a room with only one. It was hot and stuffy in the lobby and the breakfast room like the ac wasnt working. The clock radio kept coming on in our room like the wiring was messed up. The mattress was lumpy and very uncomfortable. The room appeared to have new carpet and looked clean at first glance but the towels appeared to have been lightly used and refolded. The ac did not work properly the temp. control was messed up. One of the lights switches did not work. It was super close to Historical Roscoe Village and that was the only thing going for this place. We paid almost $90 a night for this hotel and it certainly wasnt worth it.

Date of stay: August 2019