“Delicious Japanese!”

Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 November 2018

We celebrated my son's work promotion by taking him to this Steak House (his choosing). We enjoyed the hibachi chefs, whom are top notch cooks and very entertaining. Had the chicken hibachi, which comes with soup, salad, yum-yum and / or soy sauces, rice, noodles chicken and a few pieces of shrimp. Very tasty, very filling!

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

Everytime we visit friends in Ohio we have to eat here. I have traveled around the country and by far, they have the best habachi chefs and food. We have never had bad service and the food is fantastic. Can not wait to visit again at the end of October.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 6 October 2018

I have been to this restaurant several times to celebrate family birthdays. Waitstaff is friendly and the atmosphere is fun. The food is just ok. A bit bland for my taste.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 10 September 2018

The sushi here was quite delicious. Pieces of sashimi were large and thickly cut and a great value for the amount paid. The tuna was especially tasty. Spider Roll good. But avoid the first roll on their list, starts with an N I think, rolled in cucumber instead of rice paper. Just had an off texture and mouth feel. Overall, great food but non-smiling staff.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

The atmosphere is pleasant enough - typical of a Japanese steak house. The staff were polite. I ordered a beer, and had to ask twice to receive it. We ordered white rice with our dinner that never came. Our very small salad had about 1/2 inch of ginger dressing at the bottom of the bowl. The soup was good. The shrimp was good. The steak, however, was very poor quality, plus I ordered mine medium rare, my wife medium well, and we received them at the same time! Our bill (2 steak and shrimp entrees, one mai tai, one beer) including a 15% tip came to $80.00, which I think is a very poor value.

Date of visit: September 2018