“Get there before 6:00 for some great deals”
Review of Pub Frato

Pub Frato
Ranked #1 of 16 Restaurants in Concord
Cuisines: Gastropub
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 16 March 2018

We like to get the T-Burger and Craft Beer, which is only $8 if you order before 6:00. Add on a side order of fresh cut fries for $5 and it makes for a reasonably priced meal. The atmosphere is casual and slightly upscale.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

The food was good but not great. My wife had the smoked brisket patty melt but was worried about the horseradish aioli. Once she got it she could barely taste any horseradish. I had the quinoa & barley which was tasty and plentiful, but served by itself it became somewhat monotonous. The wait staff was pleasant but not too attentive. They served our food without giving us silverware. When our waiter happened by a few minutes later, she wasn't particularly concerned that we didn't have any, though she got some for us soon after. Pub Frato is also VERY loud. We were seated in the back room, which was slightly quieter than the bar area. The industrial decor of the place features lots of glass, metal and wood; all hard surfaces that don't absorb sound. Looks cool but makes for a noisy environment.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

We can not get enough of the smoked beef brisket perogies. A must have each time we visit! This time we had the brussels sprouts appetizer which was good as well (assuming you love Brussel Sprouts). My wife had the short rib gnocchi which was good. I tried the pub burger for a second time. Last time my medium rare came out rare, so this time I was conservative and ordered medium. This time my medium came out well done. :( Even though they seem to have trouble cooking the burgers correctly it is a very very tasty sandwich. My daughter had the clam chowder soup, if you like a nice thick creamy clam chowder soup do not order this one... I am sure some people like it but they could remove it from the menu.

Reviewed 25 February 2018

really y a happening, fun place... great decor. We had a great server, Devon... will come back for food other than fish fry.

Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

We have been here three times over the past few years. The food is always good. We have never had good service here. You have to wait forever to get service for drinks and to get your order taken. Our waitress seemed much more interested in helping another table that was either her friends or a table of regulars. We saw her about 3 times while she was constantly at the other table talking and having a good time. If we go back it won't be for a long time.

1  Thank scrappytootsi