“Five Star Service ”

Add it.
Sunny Street Cafe
Ranked #923 of 2,430 Restaurants in Columbus
Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

The food was excellent and the staff was very friendly and attentive. The current 3 star rating does not do this cafe justice with their current staff and quality. I eat out approx 15 times a week and the service at the restaurant ranks at the top. I will be back again soon. Great job Sunny Side.

Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

I stopped here based on reviews of the downtown location and was not disappointed. It offers a good choice of breakfast items including healthy options, and staff will customize orders if possible. Ample parking and open early for those who need to hit the road.

Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

I tried their breakfast a few months ago and it is great! I love their cinnamon took pancakes and can't believe it is only a seasonal item. They are the best pancakes I've ever had!!

Reviewed 14 November 2016

We recently ate breakfast here. Sad to say I was very disappointed. I ordered the smoked sausage breakfast. The only thing that had any flavor was the smoked sausage. The hash browns could have come out of any bag. I've made more flavorful hash browns. The scrambled eggs were slightly slimy. My companion ordered the French Toast. It didn't have any more flavor than anything else. Honestly, I don't think I'll be going back. Too little food and not very good food for what I paid.

Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

Since this didn't appear to be a large chain restaurant, I was hoping to find something special. Unfortunately, I did not. While the service was excellent the food was very average. I like omelets for breakfast and I had a western which was just ordinary. Not as good as Scrambler Marie's and certainly not as good as Tee Jayes.