“Quick & delicious!”

Bibibop Asian Grill - Polaris
Ranked #354 of 2,291 Restaurants in Columbus
Reviewed 6 September 2017

I've referred to this as an "Asian Chipotle." It is the same concept -- choose your base (bowl, salad, etc.) then add protein, toppings, and sauce. They have lots of good, fresh options. I am a plant-based eater, and this is one of my regular places to go for a quick meal when I'm in the area. I particularly like that their sauces are available at the beverage bar so I can add exactly how much I want and mix them if desired. If you're a vegan, watch out because not all sauces are vegan. The service is always very fast and the food is consistently prepared. It's a standard "fast food" atmosphere, so it can be quite loud if you're eating in.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Loved it! Same simple concept as Chipotle. Good, pretty healthy food with yummy unhealthy sauces like teriyaki, cucumber wasabi, etc. And the price is good for a healthy portion (bowl or salad). They were skimpy on the meat, however, which was not necessary or good.

Reviewed 23 July 2017

Our son told us about Bibibop a while ago, but we don't have any in our area. We were in Columbus this weekend and got to try Bibibop finally and it was perfect for our needs. Fast, filling, and delicious. We really enjoyed it and will definitely be back. The food was wonderful and the service was so quick! The only issue I had was that the food wasn't very hot. It was very quiet when we were there so I wonder if the food had been sitting out for a while? I would have liked my meal hotter than it was and I was a little concerned about the safety of the food if it had been sitting out.

Reviewed 29 March 2017

You can get a good, fast and inexpensive meal here. I am not good at finishing large amounts of food in one sitting so I always ask for the small bowl. It's really their child's size but it's the perfect amount. And they have some tastes lemonade too

1  Thank AddiFromOH
Reviewed 14 March 2017

The food, the atmosphere and the employees make this place my new favorite! I asked my husband what did he want for dinner and he usually says something like chipotle or taco bell, but he said lets get Bibibop again. Fast forward to my 20th or so visit and I can't believe I waited this long to try it. Customer for life. :)