Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Agoda.comUS$83
Expedia.comUS$83
PricelineUS$83
Hotels.comUS$83
eDreamsUS$83
StayForLongUS$116
All reviews front desk room was clean osu campus walking distance the ohio state motel ryan redicard carpet microwave housekeeper
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 January 2021

I recently stayed at the OSU location. I was quite surprised at how clean the hotel grounds were, and relieved to find my room just as nice. During my stay, I was trying to find a local restaurant, and Lisa at the front desk was kind enough to find menus and make suggestions. Its hard to find pleasant people in customer service anymore. Although she was very busy, she was able to assist me and the other guests without being irritated. Lisa is a true representative of Redroof. Thank you for putting the guests first.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Francis Cunningham, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Columbus-The Ohio State University, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2021

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at the Red Roof Plus+ Columbus/OSU. We are happy to hear that Lisa provided restaurant suggestions and helped make your stay pleasant. We really appreciate your kind words and I will share your review with the staff, so we can continue striving to provide great customer service. Thank you again, and we hope to see you on your next trip to the Columbus area.

Reviewed 17 January 2021

We stayed at the OSU campus Red Roof last weekend for the OSU and Alabama Game. They had excellent service. My husband left his glasses and Lisa at the front dress helped us find them! We will definitely be back!!

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay at the Red Roof Plus Columbus, The Ohio State University. W e greatly appreciate you commenting on the excellent service that we provide to our guests. Ensuring that our guests received the highest level of service is our number one priority and we are delighted to know that Lisa had delivered that to you as well. We appreciate you staying with us and would love to welcome you back whenever your next travels take you to Columbus.

Reviewed 17 January 2021 via mobile

Room was clean and staff was helpful and nice, Lisa at the front desk was great and super friendly and helpful would recommend! Plan on returning there's a lot of hotels in the area but the staff here makes them stand out from the rest

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed 31 July 2020

Lisa is so great there! She is so helpful, friendly, and so welcoming! She always tries her best to cater to the guests so they have a good and comfortable stay! She is definitely one of the best employees! Her outstanding customer service should not go unnoticed and she should be recognized properly for all she does!

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at the Red Roof Plus at The Ohio State University. We are delighted to hear that the staff was awesome and that Lisa was great , helpful and friendly. I will share your really nice review with Lisa and the rest of the staff. We truly appreciate accommodating you and would love to have you with us on your next trip to the Columbus area.

Reviewed 30 June 2020

The accomodations here are more than adequate. Comfortable and helpful. Thw staff were delightful from the front window at check in to each housekeeper and maintenance employees. Especially touching was by LISA, who went out of her way to lend me a hand as i entered my room with my arms were full. She came out of the way to help me, which made for a great memory and experience.

Date of stay: June 2020