US$178
US$166
Hilton.com
Comfort Inn North Polaris(Columbus)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$91
ComfortInn
Best Western Port Columbus(Columbus)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$175
Westin.com
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Red Roof Inn Columbus West(Columbus)(Great Value!)
US$83
Hilton.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$231/night.

All reviewsfront deskohio statepremium roomroom was cleanhardwood floorsschottenstein centerwalking distancestay there againnon smokingparking lotpamosumotelkrogercampusbuckeyecarpet
Reviewed 19 September 2017

I gave this hotel a 2.5. Based on all the hotels where I have stayed in past years. It was an average hotel. Please note, I only give 4 or 5 stars to luxurious hotels, immaculately clean with excellent service.

PROS:
Pam at the front desk is amazing!
Towels are clean and sheets are clean
LOTS of plugs
Microwave and Fridge
Quiet
Walking distance to food and close to OSU

CONS:
No frills
Rooms are a bit worn
Hotel accepts pets so we had to change the first room as it smelled doggy.
Despite being a non-smoking room- some parts of the hotel still smelled smoky.
The room could use a deep cleaning. The nooks and crannies could have used some closer attention.
Common areas and elevator are worn and could use cleaning.
Access to the rooms is only via the outside.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 August 2017

I have stayed at this hotel many times, beginning when my daughter first started at Ohio State three years ago. The staff have always been good stewards of the friendly and helpful ways I have discovered each time I visit Ohio.
e.g. Pam has been at the front desk each time I stay there and I'm always delighted to see her again, as she is especially helpful with anything I may need.
Ryan, also a star at the front desk, deserves recognition as well.
The rooms have handy amenities, are clean and comfortable, and the location is perfect.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
RedRoof121, Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Columbus-The Ohio State University, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay here at the Red Roof Plus at OSU. We truly appreciate you staying here for the past 3 years since your daughter started school OSU. It is delighted to know that the staff has always been a good steward, helpful and friendly each time you stayed here. Pam and Ryan has always been great part of our team and I will share your very kind comments with them. Our location is usually well suited for people visiting the OSU campus, their hospitals and is very convenient to the nearby freeways and the many restaurants in the area . We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to visit your daughter.

Best,

FC

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

The hotel was very clean and updated. The rooms are spacious. The hotel staff, especially Pam are very courteous and professional. I enjoyed my stay. This is a great place to stay if you are traveling for business or fun.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

Thanks you for reviewing of your stay here at the Red Roof Plus at OSU. It's always great to see positive review such as yours. I will share your comments with Pam and the rest of the team. please come back and stay with us again on your next trip to the Columbus area.

FC

Reviewed 9 August 2017

We had exceptional service by Pam. We needed a ground floor room as our son was having knee surgery and would have limited movement due to a full leg knee brace, on crutches and pain. Pam not only gave us an upgraded room to accommodate our need, but approved a late check-out to allow us extra sleep after two trips to the Emergency Room the night before. The room was clean, comfortable and quiet. Red Roof Inn is very close to OSU Outpatient Surgery, the Emergency Room, the pharmacy at Kroger's and a variety of restaurants. I definitely recommend this Red Roof Inn.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
RedRoof121, Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Columbus-The Ohio State University, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay here at the Red Roof Plus at OSU Columbus. We are delighted that you had exceptional service by Pam and that she was able to upgrade you to one of our premium rooms to accommodate your son. The hotel very quiet, its close to the University and its hospitals and across the streets there are many restaurants along with Kroger grocery and pharmacy. I will share your comments with Pam and the rest of the team. We hope that on your next trip the Columbus area you will give us the opportunity to serve you again.

Best whishes

F. Cunningham

Reviewed 19 July 2017

I typically avoid any property with out side doors. I was pleasantly surprised at the rooms. All updated furniture, hardwood floors very clean and comfortable beds. I felt very safe and in a nice area close to the campus.

Room Tip: affordable and clean
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank lisaQ4208VK
RedRoof121, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Columbus-The Ohio State University, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay here at the Red Roof Plus at OSU. We are delighted that you gave us the opportunity to serve you and that you were pleasantly surprised at our quality. It's good to know that you find the bed comfortable and felt safe here, as these are some of the things we always strive to provide for our guests. We would love to have you stay with us again on your next trip to the Columbus area.