US$239
Hilton.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$261/night.

US$233
US$175
Westin.com
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Red Roof Inn Columbus West(Columbus)(Great Value!)
US$84
Comfort Inn North Polaris(Columbus)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$76
Orbitz.com
US$62
Hotwire.com
All reviewsfront deskpremium roomohio statehardwood floorsroom was cleanschottenstein centerwalking distancenon smokingparking lotpamosumotelkrogercampusbuckeyecarpetmicrowave
Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

Great overall experience. Check in was fast and efficient and friendly. Room was clean, comfortable and fairly recently updated. Mattresses are firm. Check out was fast, efficient and friendly.
Hotel is across the street from numerous places to eat. American, Afghan, Mexican, Chinese and Japanese are all available, which is cool.
Would not hesitate to stay here again if needed.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Roger R
Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

I stayed at the Red Roof Plus+ twice within the past couple of weeks while in Columbus.The first time I had a "superior" room and everything was fine. Great staff attention to my needs, from the front desk people to housekeeping.
On my next visit, I'd come to appreciate the great location, free parking and the overall value and visitor experience.The first visit paled relative to the second.The front desk staff, Ryan in particular, did everything imaginable to ensure a positive satisfaction review from me. They came to my room to show me how the heating controls worked to making sure that my "premium" room upgrade package was properly supplied with snacks ranging from bottles of water and juice to microwave popcorn and various trail mixes. It didn't phase them to make several trips back to the front desk to make certain I had everything possible to assure a satisfying visit. Thanks to Ryan and others, I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again.
Kudos to the management and front desk staff for going above and beyond my expectations!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Ken R
RedRoof121, Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Columbus-The Ohio State University, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2017

Thanks for taking the time to review your stay here at the Red Roof Plus Columbus at OSU. We are pleased that you find the staff to be great and the value excellent. We're happy that you enjoyed the premium room along with its snacks and that the location was convenient while you visited the area. It is always our pleasure to ensure that our guests have great experiences such as yours at our Inn, as this is what we always strive to provide. Ryan and the rest of the staff will always do their best to make sure that our guests have a great stay. And we will be delighted to welcome you back to our hotel on your next trip to Columbus.

Best wishes,

FC

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

One of the nicest Red Roof inns that we have visited. Convenient to restaurants and the Ohio State Fairgrounds also ohio state University campus and facilities
Nice hot water, friendly staff.
Convenient to expressway also

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 April 2017 via mobile

We were here midweek for a quick overnight stay. My main criteria was a comfortable bed, restful sleep and a place to clean up. The sign out front said new rooms which seemed promising since Red Roofs are an aging chain. As expected, the room was smaller with an outside entrance, basic two part bath and less closet/storage space. But when turning down the bed it was short sheeted with a very light blanket. We were going to have to use the bedspread as a cover and there wasn't enough sheet to protect me from coming in contact with a perhaps gross spread. The new room sign out front is misleading because the furniture is showing wear along the edges, there were some sort of odd fixtures along the ceiling with yellowed paint and the vanity has a fashionable vessel sink whose edge came about to about a foot below my chin. That made it very awkward for me to use. And if we wanted to use the room safe, there was a $1.50 charge. We have never encountered a charge for using a room safe before and in hindsight, I find that of a suspicious nature.
The good things about this hotel are the location, it seemed clean, I liked the laminate flooring (it had a clean feel to it) there is an elevator to use and the lighting is very good with many places to recharge electrical devices. The desk is tiny, bur there is an ample 3 drawer chest and a wall mounted rod for hanging clothes.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
RedRoof121, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Columbus-The Ohio State University, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at the Red Roof Plus Columbus @ OSU. We appreciate the kind comments about the location and the cleanliness of the room. However, we apologized that we were not able to meet all your expectations, such as the blanket and sheets that were tucked too far under the mattress. Thank you again for sharing your experience, the staff and I appreciate your comments as it will only help us to improve on the quality of the hotel.

Best wishes,

FC

Reviewed 31 March 2017

Red Roof Inn is in a good location for Ohio State University and Riverside Hospital. There are several places nearby to eat. (some within walking distance) The rooms were clean and appeared to be recently renovated. They do not have a continental breakfast, but there was a coffee pot in the room. Other rooms had microwaves and small refrigerators. Parking was adequate. The elevator was very dirty.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family