All reviews m club columbus airport the concierge lounge front desk waffle house free shuttle gold member recently stayed here up to date king room nice room one night stay upon check business trip lobby amenity conference
Reviewed 22 March 2018

After such a negative experience at a Marriott in Montreal Quebec I was a bit worried what Columbus would have in store for us. Weird that a hotel of this size doesn't have a pool, not that it mattered to us. The M Club is one of the best ideas they have come up with yet, watching golf on the 80" TV, and breakfast that included smoked salmon! all day Starbucks and snacks...could even get alcohol drinks delivered to your table, and the smooth jazz music in the background made you feel like a VIP. Definitely recommended! Clean room, housekeeping was top notch as was front desk staff. We had a few issues, they attended to our concerns immediately and efficiently. Can I give them 6 stars??

Room Tip: large hotel with lots of walking, consider main floor rooms
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 March 2018

My daughter and her gymnastics team had a meet in Columbus, so a few of her teammates and their families decided on this hotel to be the spot. It was not my first choice, but it was a decent place to stay. The beds were comfortable, and the rooms were nicely decorated. There was ample parking, and amenities were close by. I met up with an old military buddy, so I skipped out on dinner at the connected restaurant. My wife said the food was average. I did not give a 5 star rating because my son was disappointed there wasn't a pool for us to swim in.
If you need a place to stay that is close to the airport, I recommend it. Ironically, there is a Courtyard next to it.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 March 2018

My family stays at Marriott hotels on a regular basis. This was probably the worst experience we have had. Here's a rundown of some of the reasons for that statement:

1. The beds were terrible. We stayed in a room with two queen beds. Both seemed smaller than that, for some reason. The quality of the beds was bad. The first mattress seemed to be all but completely collapsed -- the edges would compress to the point that one could fall out of the bed if not perfectly centered in the middle of the bed.

2. There's a glass sliding door instead of a real door on the bathroom. It doesn't lock, it doesn't even really close with a seal. There's not much privacy with this setup.

3. The hotel feels dated. The carpet is an old design (although it appears to be in good condition), and the place just feels like a trip back to the 90s.

4. The walls are thin. This is the first time I've stayed in a hotel where I could clearly hear conversations in the room next door. We had trouble sleeping due to noise next door.

5. $$$. Sometimes the price of a hotel stay can help mitigate shortcomings. The opposite was true in this case. 2 nights = nearly $550 with tax. For that price, I expect more.

YMMV, and hopefully your experience is much better than mine with this hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with new mattresses, if one exists
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Nicholas S, General Manager at Columbus Airport Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

Dear WandererKY,

Whether you were traveling for business or pleasure, thank you for choosing the Columbus Airport Marriott to accommodate your travel needs.

Our hope is that all our guests experience a peaceful environment during their stay. That said, it was brought to my attention that your stay was interrupted by noise disturbance caused by other guests and overall comfort of your room. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and will take the necessary steps to ensure this is an isolated incidence. If you would like to further discuss your stay please reach out to me directly.

It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and we look forward to serving you again whenever your travels bring you back to Columbus.

Nicholas Siracusa
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Outstanding service at the front desk. We have stayed here with a group traveling, just as a couple and by myself for business. My husband and I most recent stay was last week. We use the park and fly, our plane arrived late and we had large luggage from a ski trip. Called the hotel and the shuttle does shut down from 12-4 AM. The nice man had just got off work and agreed to come back and get us. Dropped the bags and the trunk of the car and even helped us load up for a late night drive home.
That is the kind of service you can expect here!! Rooms and lounge area are beautiful and well kept.
Always a winner for a place to stay.

Room Tip: Back side is very quite and great place to park you car, to use the park and fly service they offer.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank samski10
Reviewed 22 February 2018

I have stayed at this hotel multiple times. Great location if you need quick access to the CMH or OSU. The hotel has an excellent M lounge that is clean and well stocked with with snacks and amenities. Heavy apps during the evening. The workout is also very good. I ate at the bar and had good food and excellent service.

Room Tip: I prefer a room on the first floor near the M lounge but window overlooks the parking lot.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business