2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$152
Hyatt.comUS$152
PricelineUS$152
Agoda.comUS$152
Hotels.comUS$152
Lol.travelUS$174
2,981 results
All reviews convention center big bar corner room valet parking nationwide arena within walking distance short north valet service high street business trip very nice hotel front desk staff conference downtown garage bellman convenience
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 February 2021

Rooms were clean and spacious, we enjoyed the lounge area and bar area. Wish the market/starbucks would have stayed open during the afternoon. Front desk was super helpful with suggestions on where to eat within walking distance.

Room tip: Higher floors seemed to be quieter
Reviewed 14 February 2021 via mobile

I booked a romantic down town stay for valentines day at 240.00 a night. The property description stated there is a in door pool on-site. At arrival we where told there was not a pool. I went to the front desk and asked is this not your property and got a "yes it is". I then stated, "does it not state indoor pool"? I told them, "I would have never booked here had I known there was not a pool". They offered nothing more than an apology for the false advertising. If you want just a plain room and nothing more for 240.00 a night its great.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 January 2021

My partner and I had a wonderful weekend stay with Hyatt. Staff was very helpful and considerate during our stay. The views are phenomenal and prices are affordable. Would highly recommend and will be returning soon!

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Reviewed 5 January 2021

Took my daughter for a night away as she loves staying on hotels. Everything was great and we felt very safe staying there with current COVID and hygiene protocols. Would recommend to anyone looking for a quick night away. Close to lots of attractions within walking distance as well!

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Reviewed 31 December 2020 via mobile

We were driving through Columbus in need of a place to stay with our two dogs. My wife has Hyatt status, and the hotel was pet friendly, so it seemed like a great match. Hotel and downtown Columbus were quiet; school is out, government is on recess and of course, COVID. Anyway, area seems nice and safe, hotel clean, and chris at the front desk provided quick service and a great room. We were able to purchase a bottle of wine from the front desk and the coffee shop on the 2nd floor provided breakfast. Due to pandemic, there was no valet parking or bellhop, but luggage carts were available, and a parking garage was less than a block away. I think there’s an indoor overpass connecting the hotel and garage, but couldn’t seem to find it. Anyway, would be happy to stay at the Hyatt regency again. Thanks Chris and thanks Hyatt!

Date of stay: December 2020