Lowest prices for your stay
US$133
SAVE US$28
PricelineUS$133
Hotels.comUS$133
HurbUS$151
All reviews capital building ohio theatre club level nice hotel checking in downtown lobby statehouse
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 March 2020 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here for a Wednesday through Saturday visit. The staff I will say is all incredibly polite. Not one exception, everyone. Toilet paper delivery took way longer than expected. Place wasn’t completely clean. Club level was nice with food drinks etc. I mean some may say it should be less than 4 stars? Attitude of workers make me feel differently when they’re polite over things that can be fixed. Didn’t check out fitness facility. Street parking is normally open! Room service comes at different times it seems. Idk ok to me!

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 21 February 2020

Hotel check in staff friendly. Room dark and shabby. Inadequate lighting. Bed has deep depression with stained, lumpy pillows. Asked for replacements and were sent more of same. Sink backs up. Bathroom supplied with only one bath towel. Broken floor molding. Just awful.

Date of stay: February 2020
Sheraton C, Manager at Sheraton Columbus Hotel at Capitol Square, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2020

Dear MSH15,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We know your time is important. We are happy to hear that you found our check in staff to be friendly. We do apologize for the condition of your room and the lack of bathroom amenities. This information has been passed along to the appropriate department heads so that these items can be addressed. Again, thank you staying with us and providing your honest feedback.
Sincerely, Management at the Sheraton Columbus Capitol Square

Reviewed 17 February 2020

We had a check-in time for 4 pm, even called the day before requesting early check-in. My pregnant wife and I came to celebrate our anniversary only to wait for over 3 hours to check-in, around 7:50 pm. We had to cancel all of our dinner plans, got charged for canceling those plans due to no fault of our own. We also had no help with getting our bags to our room. We have been to other hotels in the Columbus area, this is by far the worst experience we've had and we do not ever plan to return. We would like to thank Sheraton Columbus for ruining our anniversary night.

Room tip: find another hotel
Date of stay: February 2020
Sheraton C, Manager at Sheraton Columbus Hotel at Capitol Square, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2020

Dear ryandS7978GH,
Thank you for taking the time to share your honest feedback with us. Our sincerest apologies for this experience as I know that this was a special night for you. If you wish to discuss this further please feel free to contact the hotel directly and ask for Management.
Sincerely, Management at the Sheraton Columbus Capitol Square

Reviewed 16 February 2020 via mobile

Stained silverware and plates, receptionists dressed up in sneakers, fittings and decor from the 1960s, dimly lit rooms with fluorescent lighting. Should give you an idea of the standards at this hotel.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Sheraton C, Front Desk Manager at Sheraton Columbus Hotel at Capitol Square, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2020

Ishkbob,

Thank you for taking your time to complete this review. Unfortunately we did deliver the experience that you anticipated and deserved. I am sharing this review with management as well as the appropriate departments so that we may improve our service to our guests. Once I again I apologize and thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed 7 February 2020

Check-in was quick and easy. Room was clean and spacious. Bed was comfortable and I slept like a baby. Only thing I would have liked would have been a refrigerator in the room. Location is great - next to Statehouse and Ohio theatre. Was there for a conference - food was very good and the people were friendly.

Trip type: Travelled on business