Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Doubletree.comUS$94
PricelineUS$94
FindHotelUS$94
Hotels.comUS$94
Expedia.comUS$94
Lol.travelUS$115
1,136 results
All reviews business trip room was clean and comfortable worthington conference interstate polaris
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 April 2021

This is a great location but there are many properties from which to choose. We will choose elsewhere next time. The property is old and many times in our room were in need of repair. The staff didn't seem interested in enforcing their COVID rules: masks, four people to an elevator, etc.

Reviewed 1 April 2021

Blood on bedding !!! I felt completely disgusted my son said smoke a million times because that’s all he smelled and he’s only 2 ... I’m sorry I love Hilton but this gave me and my family a bad experience good night went to disgusted mood... they did apologize and I know things happen but during a pandemic... I feel it should have been much better clean wise! I’m sorry but I wouldn’t recommend this place to anyone unless I saw better.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 March 2021

We had a great experience staying here. The gentleman that checked us in was great and made us feel at home! Definitely will stay here again on our next family trip, thank you so much for accommodating us!

Reviewed 29 March 2021

Horrible! Glass under the bed, bottle caps from beer in the air conditioner, 30 minutes after checking in a man walks in saying he is with housekeeping doesn’t knock just walks in! I will never stay again! Pool was gross and overcrowded with the staffs family.

Reviewed 23 March 2021

I loved staying at this hotel! I did stay on a weekend so it was very crowded but once people were in there rooms the hallways were very calm and quiet. The beds were very comfortable and I LOVED the pillows. I did bring my German Shepard with me and he got a lot of praise and pets while he was there. The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful! Overall it was an amazing stay and I would definitely stay again (: