Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$128
PricelineUS$128
Hotels.comUS$128
Agoda.comUS$128
CheapTicketsUS$128
Orbitz.comUS$128
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 February 2020 via mobile

Good location. 10 minute drive to the airport. Rooms have a good amount of space. It was clean. The staff was nice. It was a little pricey. I'd recommend this hotel if you're staying in Columbus on business.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank frenchy42985
Juan Laginia, General Manager at Sonesta Columbus Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2021

Thank you very much for staying with us, don't wait too long to come back!

Reviewed 17 February 2020 via mobile

A single night stay at the Crowne Plaza which is directly connected through a connected walkway (unheated) to the Convention Center via a 5 min walk in the second floor through a special elevator (handicap accessible). The check in for both is in the Crowne Plaza. The Lofts are accessible by walking outside on the lobby level through the driveway (shared) or via the 5th floor where there is an unmarked door to the Lofts near room 545 but you need a Lofts key. No key is need to move between the Lofts back to the Crowne Plaza.

There are two hotel sections—one is the Crowne Plaza with standard rooms and the other is the Lofts. I stayed in a Loft Suite with high vaulted ceilings and a large living room with sofa and a TV. The bathroom was large with a jacuzzi sized tub and a large bedroom with a king bed and view of the Convention Center.

Breakfast was $22 for and adult and $12.50 for a child in the lobby restaurant of the Crowne Plaza. The reception desk was well staffed and efficient. The Crowne Plaza side might benefit from a refresh but still a good choice for downtown.

Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank SFO415415
JuanLaginia, General Manager at Sonesta Columbus Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2020

Thank you for staying with us SFO415415, we hope to see you back soon!!!

Reviewed 11 February 2020 via mobile

My room 325 however in the room everything was labeled 335. It was clean and modern looking. I had a decent view. I Would like a light above desk. I found my friends room did have them. Above bed cute little reading light. My room was stuck on 60 degrees. My fault should have let desk know I couldn’t move or change thermostat. Eating downstairs. They do not have enough staff. Breakfast is self serve but at $23 is too much if you don’t eat a lot. Oatmeal $4 Orange juice is $4 ala cart. Check out a little slow when eating only one person to check you out and if there is a lot of people it can get a little slow. Might just go to where all the restaurants are and grab a bite. I was here for conference so coffee was hard to get when everyone was getting coffee. There is a coffee pot in room but no creamer. You would have to go downstairs and get some.
Valet parking only. It does have skywalks to convention center just watch that sharp turn to the right.
Went out through the convention center to eat and most doors will lock if you stay out to late. We did manage to find one door unlock or we would have had to walk around the block and go through another hotel. (It was raining).

1  Thank Doris S

Thank you for the review dKentuckinese,

I am sorry we missed a few points during your stay, I will share it with my team to make sure the next time you stay with us go flawless.

Please contact me directly and I will be happy to personally help you with the reservation arrangements.

Reviewed 2 February 2020 via mobile

We cam to town for a tournament at the convention center and chose crown because of the proximity to the convention center and sky bridge access. HUGE MISTAKE.
The service is subpar, the hotel is dirty, the room had orange peels on the floor and hair in the bathroom when we arrived.

Day two.... a homeless gentleman was found sleeping on our floor in the morning. The back door is left open all day to allow whom ever to enter.

Day three... Superbowl Sunday, the restaurant was closed "u.) and all the front desk can say is sorry.

This is absolutely horrible service. You all should be ashamed knowing there were all these events going on and you all did not prepare properly to accommodate all the families staying here.

Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank ginad433
JuanLaginia, Manager at Sonesta Columbus Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2020

Dear ginad433,

We are very sorry to read about your experience, I will definitely go over it with my team.

Please let me know the next time you are planning to stay in Columbus and I will personally help you with the arrangements and to make sure you have a great time!

Reviewed 2 February 2020 via mobile

My daughter and I travel a lot for her sport and I try not to complain while in hotels. But this was just gross and indicated to me that the housekeeping staff at this hotel are seriously subpar. This was the bed my daughter was in and how the sheets looked. How do you make a bed and have disgusting brown stains all over the sheets? There was also a soaking wet hand towel laying on the ground when we walked into the room as well. So gross!!!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Jennifer H
JuanLaginia, General Manager at Sonesta Columbus Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2020

Dear Jennifer H,

I am sorry to read about this, our team aims everyday to provide excellent service and a great experience! Sorry we fell short this time.

Please contact me the next time you are coming to Columbus, I will ensure you have a great time with us!