“Pizza”
Review of Sbarro

Sbarro
Ranked #1,007 of 2,476 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Description: Home of the original XL NY Slice. Since 1956, Sbarro has been serving the XL NY Slice. Starting with made-daily hand stretched dough, San Marzano style sauce and topped with 100% Whole Milk Mozzarella cheese.
Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

Was looking for a pizza place found this gem. Pizza was reasonable. Was very good and service was prompt. Although it was in the Easton mall. Not sure if there's any outside the mall but very close to where we stayed

Date of visit: August 2016

Reviewed 26 June 2016

My wife and I were on vacation and decided to cheapen out for supper. While I was ordering at another kiosk my wife got a slab of spinach pizza. Does that sound god to you? Well she said it was cool and tasteless.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 11 November 2013

We had a stromboli with pepperoni and Caesar salad. Everything was as good as last time we had Sbarro (years ago) and the staff was super helpful, polite and efficient. This was during the "lunch rush" and we hardly had to wait in line at all. The food tasted fresh and with extra Parmesan, it hit the spot!

Date of visit: November 2013
Reviewed 27 June 2012

I usually don't review "food court" restaurants because I understand how difficult quality control can be and having to guess the right amount of food is tricky. So, I am not expecting miracles. But Sbarro really was off the day I visited. The stromboli was a mushy greasy mess, heating it up for a few minutes in the pizza oven only made it worse. Now I am certain this was made hours (if not a day) before I got it. I ate less than a third of it before I gave up. The normally decent marinara sauce had been watered down thin. Another in my party got a slice of cheese pizza, not up to normal standard there either. My advice, unless you are there at PEAK business hours, skip this food court vendor. I took a picture of the grease pool on my plate, decided to not show it because I am hoping I was just there on a bad day and I have (in general) had okay luck with other Sbarro's in the past, all things considered.

Date of visit: June 2012
Reviewed 2 January 2012

BEST stromboli ever!!! Stuffed with pepperoni and cheese!

Date of visit: January 2012