Lowest prices for your stay
US$149
SAVE US$51
PricelineUS$149
Agoda.comUS$149
Lol.travelUS$181
All reviews basketball court great hotel columbus polaris stove top great stay home away from home complimentary breakfast pull out couch definitely stay here again living area evening reception up to date spacious rooms other hotels king bed dishwasher accommodations
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 December 2020 via mobile

This hotel is tucked away in a quiet location yet it is close to many restaurants and plenty of shopping.
The check-in lady was excellent! Our room was clean and spacious. It had a full sized refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, dishwasher, sink, sofa, king bed and a nice shower!
We did not use the pool, but it looked nice, however, It is only open on the weekend.
Breakfast was prepackaged options to choose from. We had a very nice stay and would not hesitate to recommend it for your next stay!

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 October 2020 via mobile

We spent one night. Our room was very clean, the beds are comfy and it was quiet. There is a free breakfast with some hot items and continental breakfast items. Lots of restaurants nearby, some within walking distance.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 August 2020 via mobile

I was traveling through town with my young children and decided to stop at the Homewood Suites Polaris for some rest. I have stayed at this property a couple of times before with family for an overnight stay and have not had issues. Unfortunately, this was not the case this time.

We arrived on the night of August 14, 2020 just before midnight. Immediately upon arriving to room 321, I noticed our door did not have the Hilton Clean Seal sticker saying that the room had been disinfected. I thought maybe housekeeping just overlooked it and headed in. Initially the room looked like it had been cleaned; beds made, dishes clean, counters cleared, trash emptied.

Upon opening the fridge to put in some insulin medication, I noticed 2 used water bottles and a half eaten banana. Again, I thought not a huge deal but it definitely threw me off. Maybe housekeeping was in a rush? At this point I’m hoping the room was clean as my kids were already sleeping in the bed and pull out couch.

As I was stepped in to take a shower, I noticed a ton of little shaved hairs on the bottom of the shower floor and mold along the shower trim. I was absolutely disgusted by this as I had just stepped in! In our new day and age, where cleanliness is of upmost importance, I was simply appalled.

We literally slept for 5 hours, and left with no showers. I was very disappointed in the cleanliness of the room and if it weren’t for me using points to stay, would have asked for a refund to stay somewhere else. Definitely not the experience I am used to having at Homewood properties.

Date of stay: August 2020
1  Thank MVA311
Katelin Wright, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Columbus / Polaris, OH, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2020

Thank you for staying with with us and taking time the time to provide us with feedback. I am truly sorry to hear about your experience. This is not not up to our standards and should never of occurred. Please feel free to reach out to me at the property (614.396.5100) if you wish to discuss this further. We hope you give us another opportunity to provide you with a better experience.

Reviewed 26 July 2020 via mobile

Stayed for one night this past week. Great sized room with ample space to spread out and relax. The breakfast was served by one of the nicest employees ever. Very friendly and hardworking person who made all of the guests feel at home. I’d not hesitate to stay here again!

Date of stay: July 2020
Reviewed 18 July 2020 via mobile

We travel to Columbus frequently for medical appointments. We have stayed at so many other hotels in the surrounding areas before we found this one. Once you stay here you won’t want to stay anywhere else. Occasionally we can’t stay here and we are always disappointed. The hotel is so well maintained and the rooms are always immaculate. They are spacious and the furnishings are always well maintained. We love the staff here. This is the only place we are truly comfortable. It’s like our second home.

Date of stay: July 2020