US$239
Hilton.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$256/night.

US$233
US$175
Westin.com
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Comfort Inn North Polaris(Columbus)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$94
US$91
US$76
US$65
Red Roof Inn Columbus West(Columbus)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$75
Red Roof
US$76
US$62
Hotwire.com
All reviewsamerican girltravel bedmilk and cookiesfront deskshopping tripeaston centergreat hotelshuttle servicewhole foodsbreakfast was deliciousshopping and restaurantswould definitely stay here againworkout roomhot tubthe breakfast areasitting areaclean hotel
Reviewed 7 May 2017

We stayed here for a night with family for a volleyball tournament. These awere my observations for my one night stay.

The good:

The indoor pool was nice and fresh towels were provided immediately after they ran out.

The breakfast bar had a nice selection with comfortable seating.

The rooms were clean and the beds were comfortable

The bad:

The elevators might be the worse I have ever experienced at a hotel. They would take you up for no reason and then stop at every floor on the way back. Too forever even to get on one.

Getting hooked up to wifi was a chore as I had to call a number to get a coupon code to use it.

Kids were running up and down the hall after midnight keeping us awake. They did have a security guard on the premise but all she did was stand around the main lobby.

Overall, not bad but not great either.

Room Tip: Grab a first floor room so you don't have to use elevator.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Lauren B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Columbus-Easton Area, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2017

cincyred
I apologize that the elevators were not running properly during your stay. We have addressed the issue with the elevator company right away. We have also spoken with the security company and the front desk staff about children running up and down the hallway. Please call me directly if you are in the area again. We would love for you to give us another try.

Reviewed 3 May 2017

If your suite has a refrigerator, be careful with the temperature. Even on the lowest setting, my food was frozen. Also, the gym has a great cable machine, but lacks the attachments that would help someone get a great workout in. Some Hamptons spring for the peeled hard boiled eggs - I've noticed more requiring you to peel your own lately. Not sure what that's about, but who wants to peel an egg when you're in a hurry to get to work or check out?

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Lauren B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Columbus-Easton Area, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2017

Tabitha S
Thank you for letting us know about the refrigerator in the guest rooms I will definitely have maintenance check on them. The hardboiled eggs with the shells on are the standard with Hampton Inns. I will also check on the precore cable machine and see what happened to the hand pulls. I am so glad that you let us know about these issues so we can look into them and have them taken care of. Please give us another try when you are in the area. You are welcome to contact me directly to make a reservation.

Reviewed 1 May 2017

Over all, ok. Bed is not of the expected Hampton Inn quality. Updated lobby and hallway carpet but very old rooms. Far too pricey for what's delivered. Good location and all, but just a bit outdated for the price.

1  Thank gregorymN9089NS
Reviewed 1 May 2017

The Staff is great, the breakfast is convenient and good. The internet is fast enough for my webex conference. The elevator is old and slow. My room is not clean enough. There is a liquid mark on the carpet, and the chair may also has some thing poured on it. So I avoid sitting on it.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 May 2017

I travel regularly and I'm a Hilton Diamond member. I stay in Hampton Inn, HGI, Homewood Suites - that's the class of hotel I'm used to and how I gauged my review. This is the smallest hotel room that I can remember staying in. So small, in fact, your ice bucket and coffee maker are in the bathroom. I can't recall staying in a hotel set up that way in the last 20 years or so. There is also no chair and ottoman (as noted in the room description). I'm a put my feet up and work after work kind of business traveler. There is also no fridge or microwave. I'm shocked this is actually a Hampton Inn and not a Motel 6. The lobby is closed and under construction, but that's not nearly as bad as what you'll experience once you get to your room. I do not recommend for business travel and I can't imagine attempting to share this space with a family member.