All reviews front desk full kitchen shopping and restaurants pool area was clean bedroom suite living area fire pit pool and hot tub easy access this past weekend bed was comfortable hotel room enjoyed my stay housekeeping staff very nice hotel a great place to stay would stay here again
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Very nice staff. Super clean. Staff walked me to my car late at night.
Room was quiet and they accommodated my request to have a room away from people with children. Lol, I’m a light sleeper and hear everything especially when I stay in a hotel.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Ashley S, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Columbus Polaris, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Thank you for the great review on our hotel! I am thrilled to hear that our staff made you feel safe and comfortable during your stay. We believe that our staff is our most valuable asset, and I am glad that they went above and beyond again to ensure our guests have a wonderful stay. We look forward to your return visit the next time you are in the Polaris Area!

Ashley Snyder
Director of Sales
Residence Inn Columbus Polaris

Reviewed 7 June 2018

Very clean hotel. Room was large but not very comfortable. We had problems with the air conditioning. Air vents were above our heads and blew on us all night. My husband ended up with a stiff neck. Shower was great.
Breakfast on the whole was not good. Sausage tasted like cardboard, eggs were dry. However, the coffee was very good.
This hotel caters to people staying more than one night. Each room has a kitchen with a refrigerator. This did not work for us. We needed ice for our cooler and the ice maker in the refrigerator was just too slow.
Staff were all very pleasant and helpful.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
CarlyW8865, General Manager at Residence Inn Columbus Polaris, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

Thank you for your great review on your recent stay. We are sorry for the vent set up and breakfast quality and appreciate your feedback. We hope to see you again when you are in the area.

Carly Walker

Reviewed 16 May 2018

My wife and I stayed here for the first time for two nights this past weekend and really loved our room and the staff. The room was very clean and the sofa bed was comfortable for our daughter that stayed with us both nights.

I love the Residence Inn for the convenience of having a fully functional kitchen that makes it nice to grab a quick bite to eat or fresh coffee in the morning.

The only reason I didn't give this hotel a five star rating was a sight mistake at check-in where we were given the room key to room 405, but were check-in on their system to room 402 which caused our room keys to not function to our room upon our return that Friday evening. The staff was quick to correct their mistake.

The room stay comes with a free continental breakfast, but feel that's a better offer for families with kids than adults that want anything more than a quick bite and coffee for the road. I have never been a great fan of hotel "free" continental breakfast fare in all my years of travel.

Room tip: Great access to tons of restaurants located around Polaris Mall
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Tharaldson, Guest Relations Manager at Residence Inn Columbus Polaris, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2018

Thank you for your great review on your recent stay. We are sorry for the mix up with your keys and appreciate your feedback. We hope to see you again when you are in the area.

Amy Trostle

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

We stayed at Residence Inn Polaris for the second time. The hotel has an excellent location all the shopping and restaurants you could ask for in the area. Easy access to wonderful zoo. The rooms super nice. And the staff wonderful. The morning breakfast is not up to Residence Inn standards. Fake eggs had no flavor. No home fries. One day delicious sweet rolls. Next day not. Did have good fresh fruit. I would of course stay there again

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and our staff took wonderful care of you! We appreciate your feedback on our breakfast and we have shared your comments with our hotel team to better improve our service. We look forward to seeing you again when you are in the Polaris area.

Amy Trostle

Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

This hotel was perfect for our family! The two bedrooms with the kitchen and living room fit us perfectly with room to spare! The breakfast bar was kept fresh and smelled delicious! Coffee was always brewing! Carol at the front desk check in is the picture of Customer Service!

We will be back and look forward to another stay!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Tharaldson, Guest Relations Manager at Residence Inn Columbus Polaris, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2018

Thank you for your feedback and great review. We are happy you chose us for your visit to Columbus and that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for recognizing our excellent staff but especially Carol, she truly is a great asset to our hospitality team.

We hope to see you again soon!!