Lowest prices for your stay
GardenInn.com
US$154
Free cancellation until 04/07/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$154
SAVE US$9
PricelineUS$154
Expedia.comUS$154
HurbUS$157
All reviews quaker steak and lube the hotel staff room was clean hot tub business trip would stay again great place to stay polaris hgi lobby hilton pillows
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 April 2021

Okay so I tried to surprise my husband for our mid week Anniversary and I was very disappointed with the overall experience from check in to breakfast. I'm thankful that I we had to work the next day and I didn't splurge.

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed 13 April 2021

Hospitality was top notch! Staff was friendly and upbeat! The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. The breakfast, due to COVID, was typical to go with some options of fruit, cereal, and yogurt.

Date of stay: April 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 3 April 2021

Hotel was very nice and clean. My only concern was the overcrowded pool. They do not require reservations so it was a free for all. There was easily 25 people in the small area even though there was a sign that said only 10 people allowed. The front desk was keeping track because you had to stop there to get towels.

Reviewed 25 March 2021

I just needed some alone time. Room was very nice and big. Very clean and everything you need. Jacuzzi tub was amazing. I would definitely recommend this hotel. Only negatives were the noise from other rooms and no coffee stirrers for my cappuccino I brought of my own. They had K cups. I heated my water only to realize I had nothing to stir my cappuccino with. Next time I’ll remember to bring my own. Wonderful stay!

Reviewed 24 March 2021

Housekeeping made this whole trip horrible!! They woke us up at 8:30 am and kept beating in the door!! And reporting the issue to the lady at the front desk, that seemed like a lost cause smh. I won’t stay at any Hilton due to this!