All reviews whirlpool tub columbus polaris made to order breakfast car show great hotel restaurants and shopping family wedding room was clean easy access convenient location business trip i highly recommend this hotel pleasant stay definitely stay here again indoor pool parking lot lobby
Reviewed 23 September 2018

When I checked in I was immediately greeted and the whole check in process was no more than 2 minutes. Got up into my room and it was super clean and very modern. Went to the bar the first night I stayed and the prices were reasonable along with the service being fast. I also received texts during my stay ensuring everything was to my liking and I loved that. Checkout was fast as well. I would stay here again anytime! Thank you to all the staff who were there during my stay, you made me feel like I was at a home away from home.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

I stayed three nights here on business and enjoyed the friendly service in this hotel. I ate twice in the restaurant and the food was the best I’ve had in a Hilton Garden. This would have been a five star review except for some design flaws in the room. They need to work out a few details like the coffee maker jammed under the counter, making it hard to use and the noisy A/C.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

I’ve stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn in Ann Arbor many times and had pretty perfect experiences there, and this one in Columbus is similar in its setup but the room I stayed in had much to be desired. The sheets as you can see from the photo below were not clean and when I asked for a new set no one brought them for hours. I actually asked to have them changed while I’d was away having dinner with friends and no joy. I finally had call housekeeping three times to get anything done and I ended up having to change the sheets myself.

The noise level from the adjacent hotels was also a bit much and the price for the room was farther high. The next time I visit Columbus I’ll make another choice.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Daniel H, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Columbus/Polaris, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2018

Iryce B,

I want to apologize for the issue you had with the sheets in you room and the delay in having them changed for you. It is not up to our standards for guests to have to call multiple times for something to be completed and I am sorry that you experienced this. If there is anything that I can do for you to help make things right, I would be happy to. Please contact me if there is anything we can do, my email is daniel.hamilton2@hilton.com.

Daniel Hamilton
Guest Service Manager

Reviewed 26 August 2018

In spite of our arrival time delay, Hotel accepted to checked in next day early in the morning. Thank you for your kindness, we could took a shower and a nap. Then we could attend business meeting in time with better condition.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here to: 1. Help our daughter move out of her apartment, and 2. Go to the Mid-Ohio Indy Car Race. It was a great location for being out of town far enough to have a good start for driving to the race location while being a quick 15-minute drive to her apartment near OSU’s campus. We were very happy with everything including, but not limited to, the very comfortable beds and bedding, adequate bath linens without needing to ask for additional supplies, proximity to good local restaurants, and the breakfast available in the hotel. I have recently had to become dairy-free, and James, the chef, listened to my needs and took excellent care to prepare my food in a way that I had absolutely NO problems with eating breakfast outside of my own kitchen. The staff made all the difference. Thank you!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple