“great food, which we cooked lol”
Review of The Melting Pot

The Melting Pot
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 2,478 Restaurants in Columbus
Price range: US$25 - US$50
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Chagrin
Description: The Melting Pot offers a unique and interactive dining experience in a casual elegant atmosphere. It"s the perfect location for a romantic evening, corporate dinner party, or friendly gathering. Guests enjoy a choice of 4 flavorful fondue cooking styles and a variety of entree selections combined with special dipping sauces. The menu also includes creamy cheese fondue, fresh salad, fine wines and mouth-watering chocolate fondue desserts.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

you get to cook your own food, neat, but expensive as hell. Fondue style, boiling pot to add meats, veggies etc. expensive did I say...

Reviewed 3 October 2018

it was nice but it was to expensive for the food that i got i thought it would be good but NOPE it wasn't

Reviewed 24 September 2018

Although my son had been to a Melting Pot before, I had not so the waiter did a great job explaining each step. He was very personable while he prepped the fondue pot for each course. We did the Create your Own Pick 3, 4 course meal which included a Classic Alpine cheese fondue, salad, 3 meats each of our choice for a total of $103.08 including tip. I had the teriyaki steak, honey orange duck and shrimp. My son had the filet mignon, basil chicken and one other meat that I don't remember. We had a dark chocolate Baileys dessert fondue. Be prepared to sit for a couple hours as it is an experience. We did not wait between courses, it just takes time to dip, cook and eat. :) I would definitely visit again.

Reviewed 20 September 2018

My husband and I enjoyed our anniversary dinner at The Melting Pot. Our server was excellent--he made great recommendations when we were trying to decide between two cheese starters and also helped with dessert. We love this quaint, romantic setting!

Reviewed 27 August 2018

The whole experience was just OK. Pretty expensive and food was not worth the money. The service was good. The beer cheese fondue was good. But the meat...blah.