“No Easter Brunch”

J Alexander's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
J Alexander's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #51 of 2,508 Restaurants in Columbus
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Campus View and North High Street
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Came for Easter brunch to find out they don't serve brunch anymore - although it shows they do online for that particular location. The host said they stopped a month ago and the waitress said it had been five months. Easter is a HUGE brunch day so it was a disappointment to find out they don't serve what they show they have. Had to go to another restaurant.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 7 March 2018

Prices have slowly increased over the years, but always a great meal. Enjoyed a nice lunch there back in December. It was around 2pm so it was a little quieter than normal. Excellent salads and the artichokes were fantastic as always. Can't go wrong with J Alexanders

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 3 March 2018

I went in for lunch and time was important. The menu was well balanced so the choices were good for everyone. I will go back with other business associates for my next outing. The name has changed to REDLANDS.

Reviewed 2 March 2018

This place has amazing food I eat there quite often and no matter what I have ordered it's been really good. The service is good most of the time, depending on your waiter/waitress

Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

We got our accommodation we requested and the server was attentive...my shish kabob dinner I order was ok...she never ask me how I wanted my meat cooked but loved their house salad....it was a shame that we got our entree before we could finish our salad!!!
My husband and I felt they were rushing us since they needed the table...our time at J Alexander’s was less than an hour..normally it should have taken longer...it was our 1st time there and we were disappointed that we felt rushed...other wise it was ok.

Date of visit: February 2018

Been to J Alexander's Restaurant? Share your experiences!