“Great Lunch selection”

J Alexander's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
J Alexander's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #49 of 2,479 Restaurants in Columbus
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Campus View and North High Street
Reviewed 7 January 2018

The ambiance is outstanding and the food selection offers a large variety of dishes ranging from salads, sandwiches and entrees. Was there for a business launch and ended up ordering the ribeye sandwich. This dish was cooked to order and the overall taste was outstanding. Will definitely be back for dinner.

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed 22 December 2017

I had their jumbo shrimp dinner which was incredible. The shrimp were so tasty, not to heavy on the batter. It came with the traditional dipping sauce and a white sauce that was incredible. The dinner was very filling but I had to try their Key Lime Pie which was equally superb. This dish and desert was the best thing I ate at a restaurant all year!

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 3 December 2017

I've eaten many meals at J Alexander's at Crosswoods (Redlands Grill) since they opened. It is our standard go-to restaurant for excellent food and exceptional service. My favorite salad is the GRILLED CHICKEN SALAD with Tortilla strips, Feta cheese with a white wine vinaigrette. I am a huge fan of their FILET MIGNON while my husband prefers the STEAK MAUI (a marinated ribeye). A friend of mine thinks their RATTLESNAKE pasta with Southwestern spices, peppers and chicken is the best. World's Very Best Chocolate Cake is delish!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

Drove from Cleveland to meet my husband while he was on business in Columbus and we walked to J Alexanders for dinner. Our waiter, Brad, was very gracious and understanding of my very indecisive ways. I finally decided on the prime rib! WOW! Very tender and flavorful. The horseradish sauce was amazing. My husband had the filet kebabs over rice. Very tender and had an amazing sweet smoky flavor. The rice was also delicious. Every employee we encountered were absolutely professional, friendly, welcoming and cheerful. I would recommend this restaurant all day long!

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 12 November 2017

My fiancee and I had dinner here at the tail end of a two week motorcycle tour. We started the day in Kingsville, Ontario and by the time we got to Columbus, we were ready to relax and eat. We called this place from the hotel to see if they had gluten free options. They did. So, we took an uber there for dinner. Everything we ordered was excellent. They were very accommodating in regard to the gluten free request. I got a steak and it was perfect. Good selection of beer and wines. Would definitely go back.

Date of visit: August 2017
2  Thank JasoninOhio

Been to J Alexander's Restaurant? Share your experiences!