“Truly Mexican”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 July 2015

I am from a Mexican background and measure a "Mexican" restaurant on the taste and quality of their tamales. Chile Verde passed with flying colors. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 30 June 2015 via mobile

Chile Verde never fails to impress. The service is prompt and pleasant. The food is tasty and has a special New Mexican flare. Always a good choice for lunch or dinner. Try the Stacked Enchiladas, the Anasazi BBQ sauce, or the Mac n Cheese. All good all the time.

Reviewed 30 June 2015

My husband & I frequent this restaurant almost on a weekly basis. The staff know us by name. Love the margaritas. Love the food. Very friendly place and enjoy every meal.

Reviewed 17 June 2015 via mobile

My wife and I visited Chile Verde café based on recommendations from trip advisor. We were not disappointed. The food was great, the service was friendly; really great lunch. We both had the BBQ fajita burrito; it was delicious. Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 15 June 2015

Had dinner at Chile Verde Saturday, as always excellent. I had the stacked enchiladas with their green sauce, which is their hottest sauce. They also offer 2 milder sauces which are red. Always great service and some very good cocktail choices! Their Navajo Taco is also excellent. Actually everything I have ever eaten there is Wonderful!