“Great Luncheon Reasonable price”
Review of La Casita

La Casita
Ranked #292 of 2,300 Restaurants in Columbus
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

We got in there about 2:58 PM, Luncheon menu is good till 3 PM. They honored it. My wife had chicken chimichanga and I had Chicken Fajit. Love their luncheon portions Food was very good.American Mexican that we call Texmex in San Antonio. Just like that.

Reviewed 11 February 2017

Great service and great food.

This place has the best Mole Poblano in town hands down. I'm a huge fan of mole and the sauce here feels like you're dining in Mexico. The chicken diablo is pretty good as well. The margarita was a bit of a disappointment, otherwise, I would have given this place five stars.

Reviewed 23 December 2016

I eat here every chance I can get. I absolutely love their chorizo and pastor. The chorizo is homemade and Crisp in the right places. I'm a chorizo snob and it's fantastic. I usually get their pastor and/or chorizo tacos. the rice and beans are nothing to write home about. Salsa has its good days and days; nothing salt can't fix. I also order the superior margaritas. It is made with fresh lime juice. I've tried the lengua (very tender and moist), carnitas, seasoned ground meat, and chicken. The pastor is fried pork and is very tasty. You can't go wrong at this small Mexican joint on Bethel Rd near Godwan.

Reviewed 26 October 2016 via mobile

The TACO salad is the best here. It is $7.50 for lunch - you must have a good-size hunger to make it all the way through. Service is fast and friendly. The outdoor patio is great on a warm evening. Try the lime margarita - a classic. The fajita quesadilla is another favorite. You may double dip your tortilla chips as you will have your own bowl. Easy location. Gets 5 stars for being the best in the casual Mexican food.

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

This little restaurant has it all. A fun place decorated to make you feel as if you are in a little town south of the border. Great service, very big menu and large portions to satisfy all. Real authentic foods. You will not go wrong and will mother leave hungry.