“Good Americanized Mexican”

Add it.
Taco Bell
Ranked #735 of 2,291 Restaurants in Columbus
Reviewed 14 September 2016

Great staff although it is messy in there at times . Food is always the same but it is what it is, a fast food mexican place

Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

My son and I stopped in for breakfast and I have to say this was the cleanest best run Taco Bell ever.

It was the the cleanest fast food restaurant I have ever been in. The condiment trays were organized and everything stocked to perfection. They even had breath mints in one.

The service was fast and extra pleasant. The lady in the front was so awesome I actually told her how great her store was and filled out the survey.

Reviewed 19 October 2014

Taco Bell, in general, is a favorite of mine. This location meets my expectations. The counter person, Jerry D, greeted me on entering and took my order quickly, My order was prepared and on the tray quickly and accurately - no need to return or re-check anything. The food was temperature appropriate. The condiment and drink area were clean and well-stocked. Overall the location is very clean and well-kept.