“Portions bigger here”

Add it.
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ranked #816 of 2,291 Restaurants in Columbus
Reviewed 17 January 2017

Sometimes at Chipotle you don't get as much as you might want in your bowl, not here! Most of the time they give plenty big enough portions and aren't usually busy.

Reviewed 20 September 2016

This location had yummy food and a super friendly staff. Can definitely recommend. I had the steak salad.

Reviewed 27 January 2016

I tend to be skeptical about highly touted franchise restaurants and so I stayed away from them frequently in the past. But today, my coworkers treated me to a free lunch at Chipotle and I enjoyed the experience. The restaurant was not so busy and I ordered the chicken burrito which was huge and had some flavor to it. My coworkers also loved their meals and so everyone had a good time. Not bad for a franchise :)

Reviewed 19 September 2015

We had never been to a Chipotle before. Reasonable prices and generous servings are a plus. Food quality is even more of a plus. I'd heard this restaurant chain discussed on a business news show. They said things are so fresh that there are no freezers in any of its restaurants.
And I don't know if it's true because I didn't research it, but when I asked the clerk 'what are the chances that the chips are organic?', he replied, 'Everything we have is organic.'

Reviewed 1 September 2015

Great service and great food. Place seemed new and there was no wait. The kids enjoyed it very much.