“For when you crave a fast, cheap, crunchy taco”
Review of Taco Bell

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Taco Bell
Ranked #1,494 of 2,478 Restaurants in Columbus
Description: Find your nearby Taco Bell at 4770 Saw Mill Rd in Columbus. We're serving all your favorite menu items, from classic burritos and tacos, to new favorites like the $5 Double Stacked Tacos Box, Crunchwrap Supreme, Fiesta Taco Salad, and Chalupa Supreme. So come inside, or visit our drive-thru. You can also order online and skip our line inside.
Reviewed 3 May 2017

Never go grocery shopping when your hungry. I was hungry, and I needed to go grocery shopping. So the logical thing was to fulfill my craving for cheap crunchy tacos and this Taco Bell was just outside the visor of my motorcycle helmet.

I did the obvious thing. I went in, and ordered three cheap tacos and a large drink. Now, folks make Taco Bell the butt of many jokes. I think this is unfair. I'm not sure if there was meat in my taco, but that wasn't the point. It was about crunch.

By the way, Taco Bell has a most interesting selection of Mountain Dew drinks. Should your Inner Redneck need to slake his thirst, this is also a good reason to stop in. Plus, they have the manzanilla apple flavored soda.

And yes, I do grocery shop on my motorcycle.