3 people are viewing this hotel
Hilton.comUS$234
Hotels.comUS$234
HurbUS$240
2,156 results
All reviews convention center north market the executive lounge short north nationwide arena self park beautiful hotel high street within walking distance valet parking restaurants and bars hockey game hotel restaurant atrium skywalk garage bellman
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 December 2020

They took really great care of us, especially Tameka and Zena during this pandemic we are facing. The room was very clean! Loved everything, really enjoyed ourselves for our 39th year anniversary!Can't wait to come again.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Chris Coffin, Other at Hilton Columbus Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2020

Thank you so much for your kind and gracious comments regarding the attentive service you received from our team members. I have taken the liberty of sharing your note with each of them and their supervisors. We were honored to be your host on such a special occasion and look forward to your return for the big 40!

Reviewed 6 November 2020

I spent one evening here while passing through town briefly on a road trip. The hotel is conveniently located close to the interstate, across from the convention center and near restaurants and shops. During COVID times, much of that local life is quiet, but the hotel was still an oasis of quiet calm with excellent service.

My room faced the interior courtyard -- I chose that using the app because I thought it might be quiet, and it was. The room was a bit small, but I was traveling solo so no problem for me.

As an Honors Diamond member, I was given a voucher for a snack at the bar because the lounge was closed. I didn't take advantage of that, but I did enjoy a really first rate breakfast with friendly service at the restaurant in the morning.

The public areas are arranged for easy social distancing. I visited the pool and was the only guest there at the time, so it felt very safe.

One thing to note: the hotel uses an adjacent public garage for parking. I was a little worried about security as I had some large items I had to leave in the vehicle, but everything was well.

Date of stay: October 2020
1  Thank eminva
Chris Coffin, Other at Hilton Columbus Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2020

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. While we always appreciate the business, we do so even more these days. I am very glad you found the hotel to be peaceful, clean and safe. While we have temporarily suspended valet service, a staff member is always happy to assist with any needs you may have including special parking arrangements. While we do not manage the garage, there is a good security system and the Hilton reserved spots are immediately adjacent the motor court entrance making for a quick and easy access. Again, thank you for your patronage and confidence and we look forward to your return when passing through town again.

Reviewed 31 October 2020 via mobile

10 out of 10! Very nice hotel and all the staff are very nice as well. Comfortable bed and very well maintained. Hotel is about 8 years old. Great location and making proper, respectful pandemic precautions. I would definitely return!

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank 13kirke

Thank you for your gracious comments. I particularly appreciate the recognition of the Hilton CleanStay program that ensures a safe and clean environment for our guests and team members. There is nothing more important these days. We were honored to be your host and greatly appreciate your patronage, now more than ever.

Reviewed 28 September 2020 via mobile

Visited property during Covid and thoroughly enjoyed stay. Had a room with separate bedroom (took advantage of upgrade option) and the rooms were fantastic with one full bath and a second bathroom adjacent to room with sleeper sofa. Room had sink, microwave and two t.v. s. The view was on inner atrium. The fitness center is very well maintained with an adjacent pool and hot tub. The property also has a great lobby, bar and restaurant. The location is perfect - adjacent to Short North dining and shopping area as well as Arena District and downtown Columbus. Parking is plentiful in covered garage. This is a perfect hotel for Columbus, Ohio.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank PMPB_11
Chris Coffin, Other at Hilton Columbus Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2020

Thank you very much for your kind feedback. While we always appreciate the trust and confidence, we do so now more than ever! Hope to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed 26 September 2020 via mobile

This hotel is simply the best. The staff is amazing and the service (even during Covid) is implacable. I’ve stayed here on two separate occasions and have officially designated this hotel as my hotel of choice. Building a report with the staff has been a pleasure.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank iGawd
Chris Coffin, Other at Hilton Columbus Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2020

Thank you for your gracious note! We are honored to be your host during your visits to Columbus. And while we always appreciate the business, we do so even more these days. We look forward to your return.