Lowest prices for your stay
Comfort Suites
US$93
SAVE US$21
Hotels.com
Lol.travelUS$114
All reviews good size indoor pool comfortable room desk interstate
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 September 2020 via mobile

When I arrived the entry doors were locked to where I had to call to gain entry (3:50p).
There is a sign announcing “penalties “ if caught in common areas w/out mask (extra fees on card ?) - plexiglass SEALED w/ tape to countertop & not even a coffeemaker in the rooms. Felt like a prison. Very numb.
On the up side there was a fridge & micro in room & room for my truck to park. The price was a great value, as well. Very clean place w/ absolutely no personality. Be blessed & stop living in such fear. TRUST GOD & be good to one another.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 8 July 2020

I stayed during the height of the pandemic so this review is a little tainted. It was my first time staying at a hotel that did not have any breakfast or could not use the pool. I arrived late due to road construction and detours. Upon arriving, some sketchy looking people outside, no problems though. The room was nice with 2 comfortable
queen beds. Overall, place was nice.

Date of stay: May 2020
1  Thank KellyS915
Reviewed 16 March 2020

While my fiance and I stayed at this hotel our privacy was violated. We were awakened by his stalker ex trying to walk in our room at 6 am in the morning. Not only did the receptionist give her my room number he also gave her a key to enter. luckily we had the deadbolt lock on or that would have ended very badly. I have a CCW and there's no telling what she was trying to do. When speaking to the manager he was very rude and said that i must have given her my information. refused to address the situation and did not refund my money. if you value your privacy please stay at one of the more respectful hotels in Columbus.

Date of stay: March 2020
Reviewed 11 March 2020

I have booked 6 nights (3/8 to 3/14) refundable room in Comfort Suite for my daughter for her visiting OSU using Chase travel service. Due to Corona 19 Virus outbreak, OSU campus was closed, so my daughter decided to checkout the hotel early on 3/11 to return back home. I have asked her to get the receipt so that I have proof to show to the Chase travel that we cancelled the last three days of stay and hoping to get refund for last one or two days.

Upon the checkout, she asked for the receipt, and the hotel front service refused to give her the checkout receipt. They don't give receipt that are reserved through Expedia, and she needs to call Expedia. Upon hearing that, I have called the hotel and explained that I would like to get proof of early checkout. The hotel manager (Harish Shah) refused to give the receipt. I have feeling that they don't want to give any proof of early checkout.

I have stay many hotels using various travel agency including hotels.com and Expedia, and I always got receipt upon the checkout. This is first time that hotel refuse to give receipt upon checkout.

Their behavior is very suspicious and unprofessional!

Date of stay: March 2020
Reviewed 22 February 2020

Stayed here one night. Rooms were immaculate and huge. Overall condition of the hotel was very clean and well run. Staff at check in and check out (check out out even helped get luggage to the car!) very friendly and professional. Saw the indoor pool and wished I had time for a swim. We ordered pizza from Pizza King (staff recommended) and the food was really good. Only downside was I had to leave at 5 am, it had and still was snowing. The concrete area near the door hadn't been cleared and was very slick. Given the attention to detail the management displayed prior I'm sure it was taken care of. Will stay here again next time I am in Columbus.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple